Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Can I recall this sold account safely

Greetings and good evening to you all!

I'm new to scamming and have a couple of questions about possibly recalling an account I sold.
    I wasn't planning on recalling the account, but I thought of it just now.
    (This is in EU.)

So, for some background.

I put up an account of mine for sale, and got some answers.
    I met a guy IRL and sold it to this person.
    Now, since I wasn't planning on recalling the account I gave the guy Acc/Pw, CD-key, sq/a and I wrote over the account to an email and gave him the acc/pw to that too.

So I was thinking about this today, and I wondered if he had changed the Pw to the WoW-account. He had changed it. But I then checked the email I gave him, and he hadn't changed that password. So I can get full control over the e-mail, would this allow a password retrieval?

I'm the original owner of the account, so it still has my name on it, so maby I could mail a picture of my ID-card along with all the other information about the account?

I'm not 100% sure I wanna do this, due to the drama it might cause, but I thought I'd check with the more knowledgeable people here first.

If I have forgotten any information you might need or wonder, feel free to ask.
    Any help/tips will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance and have a great evening.

[Question] Can I recall this sold account safely
    Ciris's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    14/53
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if the guy knows where you live and shit, he may go on a rampage or something who knows... :P

I usually don't recall accounts I've gotten money for, I usually only recall traded ones and shit. Since you're OO if you really want to, you can have them change the SQA and crap so he CAN'T get it back at all but for that you'd need to mail in your ID and crap.... All in all it's up to you imo.

eviljoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea... don't do it if he knows were you live

swifthybrid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the future when you go to sell a account keep some things in mind:

I use a site to buy and sell accounts. (if you ask i will give you the site)

Never give the full accurate name on the account.. say the last name begins with F and you knows its fulker you tell him it's frances. This means when he calls blizz he can't get acces to accnt and they take him as a phisher or scammer.

2nd if the place ur seling on or buying on has a rep system go with the ones with little to no rep. I have taken about 3 or 4 months to build up my rep so when a no rep kid ever accuses me I have +21 good rep and he has none.. i look like the innnocent party..

BUT in your case. If he don't know where you live.. it does not matter what info he has or what he's changed.. call blizzard and recall the accnt.. If he calls and gets it changed tell them a lame story that ur sister's boyfriend or your ex best friend.. had acces to a folder with wow info in it. then fax in id blah blah blah it gets unlocked for ya.. but i would wait about a week so the guy can see the accnt was banned. if you don't intend on seling again go get a authenticator.. $6.50 to make sure your accnt stays safe )

hope this helps