Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release] AutoSave AddOn

Description:

AutoSave is an usefull World of Warcraft Addon which automatically saves your character's changes.

How to use:

In the game you can edit addon options by typing in the chat the slash command:

/autosave
    /as

or by just clicking on the icon which is set by default around the Minimap.

Note:
    I don't get any credits for Chronos library, it's separate addon from AutoSave project, but it is included in the package, because it is required for AutoSave to run. The author is NOT the owner or author of Chronos!

Screenshots:

Well, I've been done it long time before (in the begining of this year) and I shared it only to the people on the server I play. After this i tried to upload it to curse.com (LOL), first time it was rejected, due to violations with the ToS, and after small edit they accepted it. It looks like it is the only addon for private server which has been accepted. So basically it is designed for MaNGOS servers (and any other which have the command ".save" avaible) and saves automatically your character because most servers crash too often and have big rollbacks after that. Currently I'm quite busy so I can't write in the topic more, all the mangos playing gus - enjoy. Don't forget to write some nice comment and spread it around.

P.S: I will release 3.0.x version and older server versions when I got more time for it.

Feel free to download, comment on curse.com, and give suggestions. Save is working everywhere except PvP Istanced maps.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...maticsave.aspx
    Last edited by Murder_Inc; 11-25-2008 at 03:10 PM.

[Release] AutoSave AddOn
    Twisted7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice contrib, I'm 99% of the time on Ascent so I won't use it but it's good to see people making private server addons

Also, great job getting it on Curse, that's awesome lol xD. I kinda wanted to upload SwiftDiscipline for the extra exposure to Curse/WoWI but it would obviously be rejected instantly heh.

Murder_Inc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope it helps MaNGOS fellas. I would never upload it and post it to public if the people didn't made me.
    Last edited by Murder_Inc; 12-15-2008 at 06:08 PM.