Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toonstorm - Account Selling

Hey guys,
    I just sold my 70 UD mage to Buy WoW Accounts - ToonStorm.com and got 45$ (a bit low IMO).

First I had to fill out a webform about my character and then talk to one of their operators.
    The operators are all american I guess (american company) and they speak perfect English, answered immediately and haven't been like robots using macroes.

After that I had to give them information about my account, Name+PW+SQA and my RL information like country, city and street.
    They also wanted two phone numbers they could contact me with.

10 minutes later I got a call for verification, the guy spoke perfect English like an american just could and was quite nice.
    Because I'm 15 only I had to go through two more steps, send them my ID (school ID) and make them speak to an adult, who approves the account selling.
    Since I'm german they got a german-speaking guy who spoke German quite well with a small English accent. A simple yes and 1 minute after that I received my payment with Paypal.

All in all I give them a 9,9/10 because they offered a bit low, except that everything was just perfect
    Last edited by Grasi; 11-23-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Toonstorm - Account Selling
    Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they offered lower due to prob the gear on it and the obvious level since they are going to level it to 80 in all chances and resell for x7 profit

Grasi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    they offered lower due to prob the gear on it and the obvious level since they are going to level it to 80 in all chances and resell for x7 profit

I know, I actually made 7 euro profit by leveling and selling the account :P
    Last edited by Matt; 01-18-2009 at 08:58 AM.