0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pyapal dispute

I sold an account to accounts.net back in late October. Payment was 102 dollars. I went through their steps, verified, changed the email, whole works and had it verified. Today I received a paypal dispute for the sum, and for one other account I sold early November. As far as I can tell, I have proof that they received and verified the account through an email they sent me stating that they had gotten the account, verified it and were sending payment. What should I do? Refund or pull it into a claim? And what can I do in the future to keep this from happening?

The description of the item sold for the transaction was cd's, tangible goods.
    Last edited by 0bsolete; 11-21-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Pyapal dispute
    0bsolete's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please, I really need some help here. Not sure on what to do here. Suck the loss or try and beat 'em.

Mudkips's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have sold the account, and they are taking back the money without giving you back the account you should most definately dispute this. Then once the dispute is over try and recover the account (If you keep the details of accounts you make). Wait for them to cry to you, then request more money. Play with them a bit.

0bsolete's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All right. The only thing I'm really worried about is the fact that the transaction details have it as "For the delivery of CD's (tangible goods) to the address of 1101-1103 Westlands Centre, 20 Westlands Rd., Quarry Bay, HK" Would that affect anything?