0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OffGamers.com - WoW Powerleveling

OffGamers.com powerleveling, summary, diary or what you may want to call it.

Levels:
    75-80

Estimated time:
    92 hours
    (They will not play 24/7 in order to not make it look like normal activity, thus the slightly long time span, those hours are counting time not playing)

Price:
    49,17 euro

So, I leveled to 75 myself and just got bored as heck with it. So I figured that 4 hours of work and pay someone else to level for me was better than leveling myself for hours and days.
    OffGamers have always given me good service and delivered on time when I ordered gold and CD-keys earlier on, so I figured I might as well try their powerleveling out.

I had to use custom powerleveling quote as it was not a package set for this, thus it is possibly slightly more expensive than buying a 70-80 package or alike. There are possibilites to add several options about what mounts they were to gather money for at 80, and many of those are included in the package options. Each of those options would cost more money and add some hours to the time they expected to use. I chose none of them because I do not mind gathering stuff at 80, I just find leveling horribly painful.

Starting out:

I ordered the powerleveling and was told they would start approximately 24 hours later, and I was not to log into the game for the IP changing not to be as alerting. Sounds fair enough.

After slightly more than 24 hours I get a mail saying that they've submitted my account to a leveler, and it is now progressing. Their site has a sweet widget(Update: Picture on the bottom) where you can track their progress and how long until it's supposed to be done. And you can also see your characters gear, quests, reputations, bags and so on.

Update 1:

They are now level 76 with 26 out of 92 hours passed, looks good. They have updated the character profile on their site so I can see that quests are gone and new ones are picked up, which proves to me that no bots are being used. I also have two friends online playing, telling that they were just responding the little they had to just to not look suspicious, but did not get involved in a conversation.
    They have also gained 300 gold for me during the last level, all golds and item drops are mine to keep, and I can check my inventory on their profiler thus I will know what they get during leveling.

Update 2:

Now 77 with 27 hours passed, I asume that they had been 76 for quite some time when I checked last time then, and that 76 was reached before 26 hours passed. Also Experience: 1265xxx / 1637400 thus they are closing to 78 already. I like it!
    I'm now up 800 gold since last time, now at 1400 gold! Awesome!

Update 3:

One of my guildies said I am now 78, and so says the armory. The charactes profiler haven't been updated so I do not know how my gold is progressing. I really like the leveling speed! I'm hoping he'll do the last two levels during tomorrow and I'll be good to play again on monday!

Update 4:
    Hours passed: 49 out of 92. Level: 80. Lovely! A good nights sleep and I'm level 80! Sitting at 2000 gold more than when I submitted my account.

Lovely service, nice speed, no bans and just awesome

10/10

The Character's profiler from their site:

The three options in the top are where you can also see the contents of your bags and bank, if they have checked your bank that is. You can also click quests, repubtations, pvp and such in the bottom to see how those are progressing.

Last edited by Al4crity; 11-23-2008 at 07:01 AM.
    There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.

OffGamers.com - WoW Powerleveling
    unmentional's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are good with their powerleveling.

Barnok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with "unmentional" because i have 4 powerlevel order from there and all done in peace

Mr Barbeque's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im intressed in them aswell. Please keep this updated.

oh and +rep

Al4crity's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated with picture of their Character's profiler, and also a progress update since they have now leveled to 76.

Also updated second update as they are now 77 almost 78

Added now 78, update 3
    Last edited by Al4crity; 11-22-2008 at 10:17 AM.
    There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Order complete, now level 80!

10/10

Crypted's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do they do to verify with you?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have purchased from them before, thus they didn't do anything this time. But the first time I bought something, or if I use a card with another persons name, they call to verify that you are in fact the owner of the card.

They asked "Hello, is this *name*" and whether I just purchased something, I just answered yes etc.

If you are below 16 years of age, they want to speak to your guardian to verify that you are allowed to spend money, this can also be done by changing your voice or whatever, they don't really do much except asuring themselves of legal actions I guess.

Mr. Retail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am too thinking about ordering off this website.. Although I called the number in ' delaware ' and got a chinese person talking too close to the phone!

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know, thanks for the diary.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, the people on the phone sound like they have a chinese accent indeed. I preferably use Live Support on their website, unless it's for gold or something, which they arrange by calling me when they are coming online if I wish so.

DrD's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered from them, I'll post a log when they start.

smidigt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow i am seriously impressed with this website, i just have to order one asap.

lxlshadelxl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hearing more and more good things bout these guys. i might see if they have any RAF deals...