Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What should I do next? Recalled account.

Well I sold one of my accounts to accounts.com and they sold my account to some one. I have since recalled the accounts and am curious as to what I should do next? The main character on the account is available for a transfer. I am thinking of maybe transferring it to a new account and then having the old account banned? I am a little nervous as to what could happen if accounts.com got involved. What could they possibly do?

Thank you! And anyone that is really super helpful I have a glider key with forum access I can give them.

What should I do next? Recalled account.
    Henessy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm... If they already paid you and you spent the money, I don't think there's anything they can do.... ( I'm not sure about that ).

If you have already spent the money, good job.

It all depends on you, do you want to play on your Account? If not, rip someone from Markee Dragon off. If they want to pay 300, say 350 or no deal.

Hope this helped!

skrewdriver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Quinton7946 View Post
    Erm... If they already paid you and you spent the money, I don't think there's anything they can do.... ( I'm not sure about that ).

If you have already spent the money, good job.

It all depends on you, do you want to play on your Account? If not, rip someone from Markee Dragon off. If they want to pay 300, say 350 or no deal.

Hope this helped!
    Yes I already spent the money and have since canceled the paypal account. What I am concerned about is that I did use my real info during the whole process of selling the account to them. I had planned to be completely legit. But after seeing WotLK I was simply too tempted and had to recall my old account so I could jump right into it without having to level a new toon.

I am just curious as to what all they could do to me? Just call and harass me or what?

Thank you!

[Kronus]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i was you skrewdriver, i would play it off like you were scammed. Lets say they do call you, and ask you why you took the account back. Just tell them you had gotten scammed and went on a trip for however many days, then got back and recalled it. Tell them that the scammer must have sold it for money. What can they do? Absolutely nothing.

Hope that helps.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hordenight826 View Post
    If i was you skrewdriver, i would play it off like you were scammed. Lets say they do call you, and ask you why you took the account back. Just tell them you had gotten scammed and went on a trip for however many days, then got back and recalled it. Tell them that the scammer must have sold it for money. What can they do? Absolutely nothing.

Hope that helps.
    Hmmm anyone else have any input? I am really curious as to if any legal action could be brought against me. I am guessing the worst they could do it spam me with emails and call me?

Also what would be my best bet should I transfer the character to a new account and then ban the original? Or should I just keep on going with the account its already on?

Thank you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just stick with the account, the only thing i think they could do is go through all that trouble to see if it is really you by going to your house and proving you recalled it. But i really don't think they would go to those measures. Just try what i said and act like you were scammed, and if you don't want to be spammed, just change your email on your account and change your character name on the account if you want to. But trust me, they really cant say anything if you say you were scammed.

Good Luck.

Iraq's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is no legal action they can take against you. the only thing you have to worry about is them recalling the money from you (if you used paypal). but if it was awhile ago you should be ok.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hounderd View Post
    there is no legal action they can take against you. the only thing you have to worry about is them recalling the money from you (if you used paypal). but if it was awhile ago you should be ok.
    Yes it was a while ago. I also deleted the paypal account so even if they were still in the time frame of being abble to do a recall. They would not be able to because the account it closed.

I will probably be transferring the character to a new account and then get the old one banned. So that just in case they decide to try and get the account banned it would be for nothing. Anyone have any suggestions on easily getting an account permanently banned?

Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skrewdriver View Post
    Yes it was a while ago. I also deleted the paypal account so even if they were still in the time frame of being abble to do a recall. They would not be able to because the account it closed.

I will probably be transferring the character to a new account and then get the old one banned. So that just in case they decide to try and get the account banned it would be for nothing. Anyone have any suggestions on easily getting an account permanently banned?

Thank you!
    Download a speed hack and use it in a populated city, and spam your hacking. Then you can petition a GM and ask him why your speeder is going so fast.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hordenight826 View Post
    Download a speed hack and use it in a populated city, and spam your hacking. Then you can petition a GM and ask him why your speeder is going so fast.
    That is what I was planning on doing. I just downloaded an old version of cheat engine...using speed hacks does warrant a permanent ban correct?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as i know, Yes. I used CE on my first WoW account, and got perma banned the next day.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well hordenight826 really seemed to help me out the most so I will be pm'ing him the info for my glider key I mentioned.

Thank you