LF Legit Powerlever from 60-70. Warlock. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

falarious's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF Legit Powerlever from 60-70. Warlock.

Hey guys, I got a 60 warlock that I would like to level up to 70. Paying $$$ via paypal (verified only). PM me your offers and we can go from there!

Willing to pay in either $$$ via paypal or I can get ya a gamecard or two from Wal Mart.
    Last edited by falarious; 11-11-2008 at 10:04 AM.
    Life long and prosper

LF Legit Powerlever from 60-70. Warlock.
    Profane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a pretty decked out warlock in pvp pve sets and tons of gold id like to sell its legit mine for over the past 2-3 years now let me know if you'd be interested in buying that instead.

Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll do it but just got questions.

Is there a dead line, like before WOTLK comes out?
    Is it us, don't wanna play EU and get it banned for being from the us.
    90$ seems like a fair price to me, companies make you pay 100+

MMoHotel's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nearly same problem troubled me a bit , i did a few google searching ,dam i found out a company named as MMoHotel,nearly nearly same as my username.

So i was thinking ... maybe it is for me :P

So i decide to check it out

Realy nice website , for me it is

Talked to them a few times before getting a 55-70 PL,seamed they are legit and professional enough.

The most important is they Only offer Pure Handleveling,sounds good to me. :P

Yeah i'm tired of getting banned from PL,there are too many called "handleveling" company,which take away your gold ,and partly useing bots. I tried out some..)

Bought 55-70 PL,from Buy WOW Gold,Warcraft Gold,World of Warcraft Gold ,i even thought over i would take my money back in which way(if it work:P) if anything about botting happen. So i called up 3 of my friends keeping watching at my toon ....

All is fine after checking out, pure handleveling as MMoHotel Guarantees. And they finished My order 55-70 Pl on my warrior in 7 days and 3 hours! And i got about 1200+ gold in my bag with some nice gears :P

All is fine to me,in fact awesome enough if they are not #1.
    9.9/10 from me and my friends:P

So i'd like to say maybe you should check out ,just some personal advice,hope it would help you a bit