0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for an email to send to someone saying they are banned

I need it to be close to legit as possible.

It's my actual account but someone had figured out the info on it. I stopped using the account back in early 2005. Someone at some point got my info and has been using it since I quit. I finally decided to try and get back on the account then found that out.

So I recalled the account but then Blizz let them recall it back cause they had the Burning Crusade CDkey.

So I called Blizz again and got it locked down. I filled out the account retrieval form and sent it in.

They reset the info and gave me the account back. I'm petty sure I know who did this cause they told me there account was hacked just today.

Blizz also told me they send the account retrieval form to both party's if there's a dispute.

So I want to send this email to him as if it was from Blizz saying they locked the account perma ect cause ownership could not be verified.

Anyone have anything like that?

Also once i got the account info today reset and back in my hands I put my blizz authenticator on the account and changed the info.

Looking for an email to send to someone saying they are banned
    fanbOI2k8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TwiggLe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the link but I read his thread already. I'm not wanting to unban the account ect. I've gotten the account back in my possesion but I'm wanting to send a fake email to the other person saying they can't verifie the account and it's being suspended ect.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kinda went through and combined a couple that where posted here I could find. How does this look?

Greetings,

We are writing to inform you that we have, unfortunately, had to cancel your World of Warcraft account:

Account Name: ****
    Type of Violation: Involvement in online trading activities
    Investigation Concluded: 11/05/08
    Consequences for Account: Account Cancellation

We have investigated our extensive in-game logs as well as all the pertinent data involved in the closure of this account and have determined that the original closure was indeed merited.

We ask that you please take the time to review our Unauthorized Account Access Policy at: Blizzard Support. It is clearly stated that any players who have accessed an account reported as compromised and are not the registered user of said account, or who have knowingly or unknowingly received items/gold from a compromised account may receive an account penalty up to and including closure.

Additionally, Section 1 [Establishment of a World of Warcraft Account], Paragraph A states that your Password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your Password. You may not disclose your Password to anyone, or allow your Password to be used by anyone other than yourself and/or your one (1) minor child. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Password, whether or not authorized by you. Also, note that the security of the Account is your responsibility. Furthermore, Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize the transfer of Accounts, and any authorized transfer of the World of Warcraft software (as set forth on the worldofwarcraft.com website) will result in the permanent deletion of the Account attached to that software. You may not offer any Account for sale or trade, and any such offer is a violation of this Agreement and may result in suspension or termination of the Account. Please be advised that any access by unauthorized third parties may result in account penalties up to and including permanent account closure.

As such, we regret to inform you that the account closure decision is final and the account status permanent. The World of Warcraft account will not be re-opened or re-activated under any circumstance.

We hope this has cleared up any concerns you may have had and expect no further communication on this matter.

Regards,

Reldohr
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Wrath of the Lich King In Stores 11.13.08

fanbOI2k8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it seams good !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only thing I'm trying to decide on if i should make it from wowaccountadmin or [email protected]

[ Prototype ]'s Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the noreply. Else he'll maybe guess it.
    I don't know.

The noreply seems.. More "trustable". Whatever

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was leaning towards that also.

I also drafted up another email I could use.

-----

Salutations,

Account Name: ****
    Offense: Unauthorized Account Access Policy
    Details: Unauthorized access to another World of Warcraft account

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of Warcraft by the Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Please review the World of Warcraft Unauthorized Account Access Policy at Blizzard Support. Access to another World of Warcraft account which is not registered in your name constitutes unauthorized access, whether or not you had permission from the registered user. As such, this World of Warcraft account has now been closed by the Account Administration staff based on review of the above account infraction incurred. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use) and our game policies (Blizzard Support).

Additionally, Section 1 [Establishment of a World of Warcraft Account], Paragraph A states that your Password is to be kept confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for the security of your Password. You may not disclose your Password to anyone, or allow your Password to be used by anyone other than yourself and/or your one (1) minor child. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Password, whether or not authorized by you. Also, note that the security of the Account is your responsibility. Furthermore, Blizzard Entertainment does not recognize the transfer of Accounts, and any authorized transfer of the World of Warcraft software (as set forth on the worldofwarcraft.com website) will result in the permanent deletion of the Account attached to that software. You may not offer any Account for sale or trade, and any such offer is a violation of this Agreement and may result in suspension or termination of the Account. Please be advised that any access by unauthorized third parties may result in account penalties up to and including permanent account closure.

We thank you in advance for your time and for respecting our position.

Regards,

Alchavian
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Wrath of the Lich King In Stores 11.13.08

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incase anyone cares he fell for it.

It was the person I thought it was. About an hour and a half or so after I sent the fake email. I got a message from him on MSN saying that "his" account just got perma suspended/closed. I played dumb and he forwarded me the email he got. Which was the one I sent him

Liquid Malfunction's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol nice job and also good job on the emails they looked like they where from blizzard

Nymphx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice job

If you know the guy that took it in real life, do me a favor?

Go up to him, and bring a dog... Chuck some PeanutButterJelly all over him, let the dog go, and sit in a nice comfy chair with a coke and some popcorn; Enjoy the show and relax!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I know who it is but sadly he moved to another state a few years back

Nickl1024's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R