0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW emails EU account

Last edited by darknife; 04-29-2016 at 08:37 AM.

WoW emails EU account
    TruXem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gather E-mails / Scam Accounts! - 09-24-2008
    1. Set up a Wrath of The Lich King phish site. I suggest looking at this guide
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-pictures.html ([How To] Set up your lovely WOTLK Beta Phishing Site (With Pictures!))
    [Royal] does a good job explaining how to set one up.

2. After setting up your phish site it’s time to get at least one or two accounts that have a level 70 on them.
    I prefer going to a guild website and getting a couple of e-mails from there. Try to get at least 20 e-mails because at least one of those people will fall for the phish.

3. When you have a list of e-mails it’s time to send out your phishing site.
    Find a fake e-mailer. I use SOOM.CZ because the other ones don’t work for me.
    This is how I fill my fake e-mail out:

Quote:
    <center><b>Wrath of the Lich King™ Beta Test</b></center>
    <br>
    You have been selected to participate in the beta test of <i>World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King</i>™. Welcome!
    <br><br>
    In the beta test you’ll get an opportunity to test the first zones of the new Northrend continent, and the new levels above 70. We look forward to your feedback on the overall experience, including quests, monsters, zones, aesthetics, and more. We would also appreciate reports on any bugs you may encounter. These can be logged using the /bug command explained below.
    <br><br>
    <b>Getting started:</b>
    <br><br>
    In order to participate in the beta test, you must upgrade an existing retail account that has been upgraded with The Burning Crusade®, allowing you to connect to the Wrath of the Lich King™ test realms. The World of Warcraft®: The Burning Crusade® game client that you use must be patched up to version 2.4.2 or later in order to install the beta test client.
    <br><br>
    Go to <a href=YOURSITE target="_blank">https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/login/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldofwarcraft.com%2Faccount%2Findex.html</a> and follow the detailed, step-by-step instructions to begin playing the Wrath of the Lich King beta.
    <br><br>
    Please be prepared to enter the current retail World of Warcraft account name and password you use, and the appropriate beta code listed below to authenticate your eligibility to connect to the Wrath of the Lich King test realms. To participate in the beta tests, you must have a valid retail World of Warcraft account active and in good standing as of July 15, 2008.
    <br><br>
    Below is a beta code that will allow you to upgrade a World of Warcraft account to be eligible for the Wrath of the Lich King beta test. Each beta code can be used only once to upgrade an active retail World of Warcraft account.
    <br><br>
    SIEK23-SD23-DS221S-CSW1-CS289Q
    <br><br>
    Please retain this email for your records. If you experience any issues setting up the beta account or accessing the test realms, please email Billing Support at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.
    <br><br>
    <b>Sending us feedback:</b>
    <br><br>
    Typing /bug in chat will open an error reporting interface, and we encourage you to use it any time you encounter a problem or want to send us a suggestion.
    <br><br>
    <b>Troubleshooting:</b><br>
    <br><br>
    If you experience any difficulties installing the beta game client, or have problems connecting to the test realms, please contact Technical Support either by posting on the appropriate forum at <a href="https://beta.worldofwarcraft.com/forums">https://beta.worldofwarcraft.com/forums</a> or by email at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>. Please remember that this software is still undergoing development, so any in-game issues should be reported using the /bug feature.
    4. Great! Now you sent out your fake e-mail. What do you do now? Just wait a couple of days until someone falls for your phish site. It usually takes 4-6 hours to get at least one account. Once you get a couple of accounts, proceed to the next step.

5. So now you have an account with a level 70 on it. Log into the account and stay on it for at least 5 minutes. If you don’t get disconnected, that means that no one is using the account except you.

6. Log into one of the level 70s. Get to a major city, press enter, and type in /2. Now type in “Giving away 15 Wrath of The Lich King beta codes! Want one? PST me!”You should get a lot of replies!

7. When someone messages you and asks you for one just say “e-mail?” if they give you their e-mail just tell them to check in 10 minutes. Some people might ask you why do they need to give you their e-mail.
    Just tell them that you send out the invitations through Account Management and that it asks for the recipients e-mail. Sometimes people message you and ask you why don’t you just sell the keys.
    Say something like “I can’t sell on eBAY because they keep closing my auction.”

8. Now you should have a good amount of e-mails. When I do this I get about 20-30 e-mails and most of the time I get all of the accounts since more World of Warcraft players are not aware of phishing sites or scammers. What do you do with the e-mails? Go back to SOOM.cz and send the e-mail template I posted above to e-mails you gathered.

9. I log out of that character, check if he has any other level 70s on a different server. If that person doesn't, I log into another account and do it again. After 24 hours feel free to log back onto the other character and do it again.

9. Once you have accounts you can; Give them away, scam gold, or sell them! This works for me all the time and I get a lot of accounts easily! You can basically get any character you want!

Scammed Gold: 31821g

CREDIT TO GUMMIBAR

Was joking about the rep but if you're kind no problem mate

Ah very important the credit for this thread goes to GUMMIBAR
    Last edited by Jchunx; 10-31-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Double post.

darknife's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by darknife; 04-29-2016 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Double post.

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low chance.

Why?

Because why would someone go through the hassle finding wow emails and then give it away? Doesn't make sense, and rather then that, the chances are big that someone already send once a email including a linked phisher or so called "your account is gonna be locked" email.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

TruXem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard there are email-extracting programs called spiders that extract e-mails from an URL try google it and see if you can find some and OFC use it on Markeedragon

Or you could also look for someone that for money can use a spider to give you some fresh addresses
    Dunno.... Good Luck !!!
    Last edited by Jchunx; 10-31-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Double post.