Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glitch other Gliders with Haunted Memento

Don't know if this helps any one but might be useful for some

I have noticed that if you have the Haunted Memento glider will try to target it.

Example:
    Some one throws the charm and it will make their glider glitch out.

Tested this on MY lvl 70mage fishing and a 50 lock grinding both using CC. Once they had the charm they were just trying to target the Haunted Memento.

both stoped gliding. and tried to target it. I just came back to see they glitched out.

70 mage was using Evilemage CC.
    50 lock was using Zlock CC

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE SPOON FEED.

Add Haunted Memento to your loot filter PROBLEM solved.

Again to what i said below. If you dont know what to do with this information just go away.

Last edited by fear_alucard; 10-27-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: to explain it better.

Glitch other Gliders with Haunted Memento
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of, glider will target it, will not be able to attack it -> Will blacklist it -> Will move on and you will look like an idiot.

Second, why in hell would you post the name of the 2 people gliding? You posted this knowing that there was a good chance that they could be banned for it. THIS IS AN "UNDERGROUND" WOW WEBSITE! Get a hint and never post usernames like that again.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

fear_alucard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off No names of toons have been given. Zlock and evilemage are Custom classes just like OObermage and so on. Not names of toons! Its a addon to glider.

Both toons this has happened to belong to me and as if i would be stupid to give away my toons name.

Seconed yes glider does try to blacklist them but it loops. thats why it glitches out. I posted the custom classes beacause i havent tested out the default ones provided by glider. All i know i can vouch for is the two custom classes that its happend too.

Eg. not be able to attack it -> Will blacklist it -> next traget -> still cant attack -> blacklist -> and so on.

Ill post screen shots to clear shit up.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fear_alucard View Post
    First off No names of toons have been given. Zlock and evilemage are Custom classes just like OObermage and so on. Not names of toons! Its a addon to glider.

Both toons this has happened to belong to me and as if i would be stupid to give away my toons name.

Seconed yes glider does try to blacklist them but it loops. thats why it glitches out. I posted the custom classes beacause i havent tested out the default ones provided by glider. All i know i can vouch for is the two custom classes that its happend too.

Eg. not be able to attack it -> Will blacklist it -> next traget -> still cant attack -> blacklist -> and so on.

Ill post screen shots to clear shit up.

My bad then, not a fan of glider. And to people flaming because he's messing with someone. Suck it up. He's only "delaying" the auction house flood. Not like he's transfering the glider's user bank funds to his own bank... get a grip!

Sorry for the flames Fear_ , I can't expect everyone to have common sense =) This is the internet after all
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by somecoolname View Post
    Wow you are a complete douche bag, they were there first, leave them alone, move on, make your own profile. Just because you are too lazy to make one and not just download it off a site and OMFG someone else downloaded it too and is using it. IRL i would stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
    Wow this site is full of flamers. I am using my own profiles, Im just using some one else Custom classes. Some one esle has chucked the charm on me and glider buged out. Just thought i share it with people, Tryed to give an example of why people might do it.

Any one else wanna call me a douche bag. already got two people!

melee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope people seriously don't do this,

most custom classes will ignore a mob after 60 seconds of it's health not going down, etc. so the updated CC's like PPriest shouldn't glitch for this.

-REP for doing the community a disfavour.

PS: Usually I'd post this on MMOGlider forums but I'm pretty Jaded as SUP for muting me for replying to a thread re: Demonoid... lol, the funny thing is I got muted for 2 days, by the time I logged in monday morning after being banned friday night the mute was lifted.. so this may/may not find it's way over there and get patched soon. I really dont care at the moment as with Pather unstable, blah blah .. etc.
    Last edited by melee; 10-27-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post

My bad then, not a fan of glider. And to people flaming because he's messing with someone. Suck it up. He's only "delaying" the auction house flood. Not like he's transfering the glider's user bank funds to his own bank... get a grip!

Sorry for the flames Fear_ , I can't expect everyone to have common sense =) This is the internet after all
    Its alright. I should have explained it better. I shouldnt have expected everyone to know what Glider CC's are.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by melee View Post
    I hope people seriously don't do this,

most custom classes will ignore a mob after 60 seconds of it's health not going down, etc. so the updated CC's like PPriest shouldn't glitch for this.

-REP for doing the community a disfavour.
    I thought it would ingore after 60seconds too but didnt.

Why is this a disfavour. Its somthing to be aware of.

I am aware this can work both ways. for people that hate glider users can chuck it on a user and see if it works and to the people that are using glider just put that iteam into your Loot filter.

I didnt think I would get such a response from this post. If people dont know what to do with this infromation just walk away. For the people that know what they are doing and its useful use it. Its that simple.

Last edited by fear_alucard; 10-27-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: typo

Spiniflex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow you guys are all morons. this guy has clearly stated he is not trying to mess people up, he is just trying to keep them aware of possible problems with glitches in the program so that they WONT get messed up. read a post before replying.

agge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think alucard has a point with his post, to let you know there is a bug in glider, as of this information i would blacklist Haunted Momento from my lootfilter IF i where gliding.