0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even More G15 Tricks

I noticed there has been a few G15 guides been posted, so heres my 2 cents.

If like me your a bit cautious when it comes to using bots, you can set up your own macro bot using the G15 macro keys. If you change the options so that it record time delays between button presses, you can set up a macro which will kill a certain mob. This is really useful for either just being lazy and only having to press 1 button to kill, or if you set up the toggle option, you can leave this running while you go afk. This is really helpful for gaining xp and/or influence.

There are a few downfalls though, one of which, you can't pick up the loot if you go afk. But if you just want some easy xp, it's really handy. Another issue is obviously it only does what you tell it to, so if a unexpected patrol group comes along, you may get into trouble. That's why it's best to stay in an area where there are mainly static mobs that you can aggro as you want.

I've been using this in the 100k farming spot mentioned in another thread. Just sat my character nearby to one of the spiders that spawns, press the toggle macro, and done, easy xp. And you can even edit the macro to input pauses if you know you'll need to rest in between mobs.

Even More G15 Tricks
    Kauppaneuvos's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, use g15 to bot?

Great guide, worthy of +7rep.

wickermanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get banned easily without the random delay times, the client actually records the time between each ability you use so like if you use fireball then always exactly 3.1s later you Ignite them the client will pick up on that and log your account and character name I've had a warning about this from a CSR i had to lie my ass off to get out of a ban

ex. (toggle repeat)
    Fireball
    (delay=3.200)
    Ignite
    (delay=1.600)
    Boiling Blood
    (delay=1.600)

2nd macro (toggle repeat)
    Keypress(tab)
    Delay 20-40s (depending on how long it takes you to kill a mob)

/that is detectable.

However this method I'm unsure about. What you do is repeat the sequence about 5 times with different delays that may trick to client into thinking your a real person or even 10 times to be safe. If someone could help me make a script for my g15 with random delays on it that would be much aprieciated.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnTheWickerman

Moutney's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    far more easier to make self scripted bot with AutoIt, does the same job as G15, Ive got G15, and AutoIT wins it be a mile.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    g15 is less detectable thou

csxtitan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get banned easily without the random delay times, the client actually records the time between each ability you use so like if you use fireball then always exactly 3.1s later you Ignite them the client will pick up on that and log your account and character name I've had a warning about this from a CSR i had to lie my ass off to get out of a ban

Going to have to disagree....people thought this was in DAoC for years, ended up not being the case.

I botted with this Macro for 14 hours straight:

Label>s
    send>3
    wait>3.3
    goto>s

All they can do is rely on appeals to catch botters at the moment.

WeeMan411's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this for the past week or 2; same macro and same time delays. Only difference is I've used a few different mobs. So far, no emails, no mails in game and no messages from GMs.

Moutney's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive got a 40Bright wizard, i used pretty much always same delays, just changed the last (bigger) delay for regen depending on mobs.

At 25ish, i was DCed over night, when i logged in, some dude started saying he reported me for botting and his guild reported me too.

its been almonst an month, nothing.

Deevon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wickermanz View Post

ex. (toggle repeat)
    Fireball
    (delay=3.200)
    Ignite
    (delay=1.600)
    Boiling Blood
    (delay=1.600)

2nd macro (toggle repeat)
    Keypress(tab)
    Delay 20-40s (depending on how long it takes you to kill a mob)

/that is detectable.

However this method I'm unsure about. What you do is repeat the sequence about 5 times with different delays that may trick to client into thinking your a real person or even 10 times to be safe. If someone could help me make a script for my g15 with random delays on it that would be much aprieciated.

To be honest, I completely disagree with this.
    Can you imagine the amount of resources the servers would be using to be running these calculations on every single client?
    99% of the time, the reason a CSR/GM will contact you about doing something like this is if you have been reported by a player, then they will whisper you to investigate whether or not you're afk'ing.

I was a WoW EU GM for all of last year and that's how it was done there.

Edit: Bah, I didn't read any posts after the one I quoted, and it seems others have made the same point!

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deevon View Post
    To be honest, I completely disagree with this.
    Can you imagine the amount of resources the servers would be using to be running these calculations on every single client?
    99% of the time, the reason a CSR/GM will contact you about doing something like this is if you have been reported by a player, then they will whisper you to investigate whether or not you're afk'ing.

I was a WoW EU GM for all of last year and that's how it was done there.

Edit: Bah, I didn't read any posts after the one I quoted, and it seems others have made the same point!
    No man, i said the client records this data. If the client(offline) suspects something as in the same delays for like a couple of hours or so then they would report it to the server(online).

Deevon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's even less likely.