0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More G15 tricks

The first part of this is new, and for exploration. The second part of this is an exploit. Both use the same exact macro.

How to set up the G15 key:
    Spacebar down
    0.001 sec delay
    0.001 sec delay
    Spacebar up

Repeat options: Toggle (means if you press the key it will continuously repeat that macro until you press the key again). An uncontrollable endless loop is no fun =D

So basically its spamming the shit out of your spacebar for you, and faster than you can =P

Make sure to be running forward before hitting it or you will just jump in place.

I dont know other macros that this works with because some seemed to enter chant and spam the keyboard while the g15 actually makes you jump.

As far as exploration, there are many mountains that SEEM un-climbable. While many are, some are scaleable with this macro. Once you get an idea of how steep of a mountain you can climb it becomes more obvious what you can climb and whats a waste of time.

[Note: if someone can make a video it would help show how exactly its done, I can only try to explain it]

Anyways, if you jump straight at a mountain, your basically rejected or slide down. What you do is start running on a mountain horizontally, basically pretend your surfing and the mountain is a wave, go along the mountain and slightly upward. Some mountains will be much harder to climb because some parts are climbable and others arent, you can fix this by quick rotations by holding right click down to guide your direction. Start off with a slope that you cant jump up normally and one thats as far away from "Steep" as possible to practice. Then work your way up.

G15 Trick #2 - Same Macro(This is basically copy paste from my other post but figured id share it some more in case others havent seen it)

Ive kind kept this to myself for a while but figured I would share. In EQ2 there was a way where you could jump downhill and if you timed jumping right you would gain speed. With consecutive timed jumps youd be going faster than any flightpath. To get perfectly timed jumps you would need a G15 keyboard.

Anyways after I quit EQ2 I noticed after sprint ended if I timed jump right it would continue at the same speed after the buff was off. So then I tried my macro and sure enough it worked, you can continue your sprint until several things happen which I will discuss later. Anyways this works very well for marauders since they can stack both of their speed buffs(flee then charge) and then hit there g15 jump macro.

You can also use sprint and then mount up, credit here goes to chickena for coming up with the though of combining the macro and that speed bug.

What will end the extended speed:
    1. Going uphill
    2. Lag spike
    3. Entering a area where it gives you a popup of the location you entered
    4. Hitting an object like a tree
    5. Other unexplainable things

Make sure to be running forward with your buffs on when you hit the macro button. You need those speed buffs on before you hit it to continue going at that speed. Hint: after the macro button is hit, cancel your sprint to continue at the same speed and start the sprint refresh timer.

Enjoy your sploitin and climbing.

More G15 tricks