0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tips and Tricks section

Since everyone seemed to focus on the rename part of the last suggestion and completely ignore (thats what it seemed like anyway) the secondary part:

Make a WoW Tips and Tricks section.

Originally Posted by Dragonshadow
    I see alot of tips and tricks in the exploits section, that aren't exploits, then realize that there isn't a place to put them.
    They don't belong in guides.
    They don't belong in exploits.
    They don't belong in wow general discussion.
    They belong in their own place.

Thats my suggestion.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Tips and Tricks section
    Darknz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually they do belong in discussion. There you can discuss and add on to the tip/trick. So in my opinion tips and trick wouldn't be necessary.

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darknz View Post
    Actually they do belong in discussion. There you can discuss and add on to the tip/trick. So in my opinion tips and trick wouldn't be necessary.
    Then discussion should be moved up. The reason all this crap is going into exploits is because people are too lazy to scroll down.

Of course then there is the question as to whether or not we should appeal to the lazy side of people.

Bah.

Edit:

I see no place for tips and tricks.
    Last edited by Dragonshadow; 10-21-2008 at 07:33 AM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dragonshadow what is it with this urge you have to change something on mmowned lately, u suggest something, we deny it, then 1 day later u suggest something new. Your old suggestion was quite close to this one, read the reason i gave there.

Tips & tricks, either guides or wow general or quest talk.

A tips and tricks section wont solve anything, reposts will still be there, posts in wrong section will still be there and the flaming will still be there.
    The current sections do have rules against reposting and it should be clear where to post things anyways but retards still mispost. I dont see a need for a section with so little content as Tips and tricks, As i explained 3 lines above, tips and tricks can go in other sections.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 10-21-2008 at 09:27 AM.