0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammin help needed.

Hi this is my first thred as I just joined after doing my first scam.

I just got a ban after doing a classic TCG tiger scam (5kg twocents ) using a code generator (fake). Anyway I kinda did it off my friends account and send it around bout 20 characters (deleting evry1) and finally brought it to mine and bought an epic flyer. This is my first scamm so I was dumb, THEY DID TRACK THE GOLD but I wasn't sure they'll manage, but anyway I expected to keep it and just get 1 ban, but NO I got an epic flyer and the next thing I kno I get an e-mail (2 e-mails (my frineds is linked to my mail)) saying that 2 accounts got 48h ban and that they removed my 300 riding skill and stole my birdie (which is unfair cause the 200 for the birdie was my money).

But anyway now I gotta phish some1 aacount to do this right and wait till the investigation os over and then send the money after that account finished its ban time. Any1 have any suggestions on how to phish out an account without the person noticing? cause Im not gonna farm myself 5kg. And + im probably going to need a raraley used account with a 70 on BLoodscalp and a way to get that aacount banned. after my scam and I could also use 2 accounts to transfer all his stuff to the other one and then to mine.

Scammin help needed.
    BaboonX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what I'm going to help someone with 0 reputation and 2 post counts xD.

I would say just farm the gold, then you don't have to worry and you well apreciate your mount more.

NIkzilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for ur help but I would apreciate u read first because I alraedy said that I just joined and that I ain't farming.