Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warhammer: Bot Overviews & Reviews; WarGoblin, WarEdgeBot, MMOViper.

Many of you all don't know me, and thats how its going to be.

Im a professional botter, i have one of my own (not warhammer), thats enough to be said.

Anyway, i have used all 3 bots
    -WarGoblin
    -WarEdge Bot
    -MMO Viper

Before we go any further, i would first like to say: I AM NO WAY AFFILIATED OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OF THESE BOTS BESIDES HAVING USED THEM AND OR PAYING FOR ACCESS.

Lets start with WarGoblin,
    -Cost: $29.95
    -Refund available within 2 weeks
    -Url: MacroGoblin - Macro Program, MMO Bots, MMORPG Bots, MMO Macros, MMORPG Macros

-It gets its pathing just like all of the bots really, your ol' xyz, etc.

-Easy to customize, not the easiest to set up, but you have a 2 week trial. After a week you should be a pro with it.

-Once you pay, you get immediate access, just proceed back to the forums and download your software.

-There is many users there, so there is a lot of file sharing, from pathing to classes.

-Loots like how glider does, does the mouse scan, you can edit how wide or tall it will scan. Sometimes misses if on a hill or slope.

-You can set the turning speed of your character too, as well how many loops it will stop or deaths. Also the options to rest for health & action points.

-Recording is easy, just press Num:+ on your keyboard for each waypoint, or download a path from the forums.

-There is RvR bot, works very great.

-Fighting is customizable and you do not need to worry about adding the 1.5 second gcd because its built in.

-The bot uses your Log files to get information on when you died and other things.

-Add your combat attacks & spells, set the casting time, ranges, durations//cooldowns, set which key(s) to press

-Do the same with heals, potions & buffs.

-Can do morale attacks

-You can edit the fighting style, from having the bot using the way you ranked your spells to use or spamming them based on availability.

-Easy to manage GUI

-Undetectable options is based off you changing Window Name & Process name, not the best. But PunkBuster can't really do much since you can just end your process or uninstall it.

-With your purchase you get access to their AoC Bot, Lotro Bot, and of course MacroGoblin which you can make your own bots//macros with. It is easy for the most part.

-Support seems to be always on, you usually get a reply to your post within 5 minutes max (unless he is sleeping or unless no one is on.) The community is very nice and no one bitches.

-It doesn't do background mode which is why i settle for an 8//8.5 , i like to use my computer when im on and it seems to randomly crash or i get logged off over night, this might just be me.

Overall rating: 8.5/10 : High score because of the support, it getting the job done, patches are done really fast, updates for the memory reading & such done through the program as well. It is hard to give a bot at this time a 10, but there is only around 3 at the time so i will settle for 8.5, i still wish i haven't got a refund sometimes, but hey I like to use my computer too.

-Cost: About $40 USD
    -Refund available within 48 hours (apparently)
    -Url: DAMNCheaters.com - cheats & guides for onlinegames.

-Easy to set your cast time, since the gui is in the game. You must include the GCD in the cast time.

-Only way to edit your paths is to go to your warhammer folder where it saves the txt files for your config and path and to take it out or save it elsewhere for later use.

-Once you pay, you have to wait for them to manually promote you so you can access all the good stuff, can sometimes take 2-4 days (rare)

-The WarBot is fairly new, and most people seem to be from Europe & such so its deserted most of the time.

-Recording is easy, just press the button on your numpad to start recording then run your path, then press num* again to stop recording.

-There is NO RvR bot//attachment//integration YET.

-Fighting is just based off of spamming all your keys on which you set a cast time on.

- on looting it will tilt the camera down and zoom all the way in and seems to run a bit close to the killed mob, but then teleports the corpse to you. Handy, but not sure if its the safest, but of course not noticeable to others.

-Press HOME and just put in cast time for each bars your using, and you can only have 2 heal spots (9 & 0)

-Does not use potions yet.

-Can not do morale attacks unless you are to change the keybinding.

-Easy to use GUI, its all in game.

-Undetectable options is so far the best out, the gui is in warhammer and there is no external application running exactly.

-With your purchase you get access to their AoC Bot, aoc hacks, wartools hacks (which got me banned), warhammer teleporter, and abunch of other hacks for other games (tabula rasa), the WarTools does not have the most of use right now but im sure someone is more creative then me.

-Support is only during certain times, not online most of the time, your problem will probably be answered next day though.

-It doesn't do background mode, it has to press the keys.

Overall rating: 5/10 : There was a lot of things it was described as but it is not all there, there is no special AI from what i can tell. It will only start fighting on from the waypoint & on based on the one you tell it. It doesn't always pick up the enemy, so far its pretty much crap.

Now for MMOViper's War bot,
    -Cost: Free (Beta)
    -Url: MMOViper | Age of Conan Bots, AOC Bots, EverQuest 2 Bots, Final Fantasy XI Bots, Lord of the rings online Bots, Macros and Radars

-Set your cast time while adding the spells, once you add spells you cannot edit them.

-Capturing your pathing is pretty easy, you can either do it manually, or do auto add(will plot every few spots while you run). Can choose line or circle path. Can set a return path to an attack path.

-Free beta, so your helping them more then they're helping you. But they have to start somewhere, with that being said they should of put more work into the help file instead of leaving you with their Lotro bot Helpfile.

-The bot is slow at sometimes, you have to set which mobs to attack by adding their name.

-There is NO RvR bot//attachment//integration YET.

-Fighting is based on your the type of attack & when it can be used, there is also ranks.

- on looting it will scan kinda like wargoblin, but will do it from top to bottom to right to top to right to bottom. Kinda slow.

-Once you add your attack//spell into the bot you can not edit it. You set the key it will use.

-Can not do morale attacks unless you are to change the keybinding.

-Hard to manage GUI, their gui is the same for all of their bots..

-No undetectable options, just sits there as MMOViper.

-I do not know about their support, but im assuming they will be helping you out alot since they wan't to get their bot for sell asap.

-It doesn't do background mode, it has to press the keys.

Overall rating: 2/10 : The bot is very slow, unresponsive at some times, does not always fight properly, the GUI is a bitch. Editing your settings is not the easiest, but there is a lot of customization, but with vague terms so your not sure what it might really mean. The help file is just based off their LotroViper, which just goes to show even more that their GUI is the same for all their bots.

If you are really looking to bot at this time, your best bet would be wargoblin, so far wargoblin has been out longer which has to do with one of the reasons its the best so its more stable. But you can always do abunch of stuff with their stuff, their software macrogoblin isn't made to just automate mmo's but you can do other things too with it. Might be a good investment. Big Community, about 40-50 users online at a time.

The waredge bot has only came out no more then 4 days ago or so, its not that good, and so far it does not detect objects like it says. But if your going to purchase wartools you get access to the bot and all their other programs, there is not the best guides, and the community seems to be composed of 15 active users per day. Not exactly worth the money, since you can't really get much advantage with wartools besides getting banned. The teleporter can be handy, but the speedhack blatantly tells everyone ur hacking.

I don't know much about MMOViper, but i used their software, the gui is the same for each of their programs, if you are to purchase any of their software you have to buy a subscription for each bot. Their war radar is free, i haven't used it though. The access is instant though which is a plus, but their bot still has a long ways to go, but i think they might be a bit ahead of war edge bot. As said, theirs is beta.

If i forget anything, i'll update it. I know i did though.
    Last edited by Wario; 10-11-2008 at 03:04 PM.

Warhammer: Bot Overviews & Reviews; WarGoblin, WarEdgeBot, MMOViper.
    luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Review Very Structured +Rep

Pickled's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that mmo viper is free I don't think you should slam the guy so hard.

Given that you pay for the others I don't think it's fair to compare 2 "pay for" services vs a free one - it simply dosen't equate.

If I get a free meal at someones house and goto a posh restaurant I don't sit on the fence telling the guy who gave me a free meal how shit it was.

Your logic is flawed.

That being the case, why don't you review the free auto it bots posted here too as you seem so anxious about it?

Alth's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pickled View Post
    The fact that mmo viper is free I don't think you should slam the guy so hard.

Given that you pay for the others I don't think it's fair to compare 2 "pay for" services vs a free one - it simply dosen't equate.

If I get a free meal at someones house and goto a posh restaurant I don't sit on the fence telling the guy who gave me a free meal how shit it was.

Your logic is flawed.

That being the case, why don't you review the free auto it bots posted here too as you seem so anxious about it?
    Well they are providing the exact same service except that MMOViper is free so why shouldn't you compare them to each other? Sure MMOViper is better/cent (since it's free ofc), but that is not what this review is about. People might want to know if it's worth it to purchase a bot instead of going for a free one. This review says it is since MMOViper just can't keep up with the other ones and I see no problem with this comparison.

Your logic is flawed imo..

asbest0s's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -Free beta, so your helping them more then they're helping you. But they have to start somewhere, with that being said they should of put more work into the help file instead of leaving you with their Lotro bot Helpfile.

Because this doesnt look like your biased, not at all.

Oh wait, yes it does.

Waiting for some objective reviews, and not subjective ones like yours!!
    IDC if ur Jack, or some1 else or youre some1 else, there is a bottom line when it comes to advertising your products, and you crossed it.

I did have macro goblin for about a week, found it not bad, nothing special. Overall 7/10 I refunded it.

Now Im using MMoviper, not as easy to do but still playes good, Overall 6.5/10

Now Value For Money
    MacroGoblin = 30usd = 5/10 (its not like I would not pay 30usd for a bot, it would be 8/10 if it was for lifetime, I no liek subscriptions)

MMoviper = 10/10 Now = (Hey it might not be intuitive and all but what the heck you save 30usd)

Later = 8/10 20usd (Lifetime subscription, and all the updates. Usual stuff, nothing special but you still save 10usd + 30 usd every year so its up 1.5 marks for that)

Wario's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maciek View Post
    [/COLOR]Because this doesnt look like your biased, not at all.

Oh wait, yes it does.

Waiting for some objective reviews, and not subjective ones like yours!!
    IDC if ur Jack, or some1 else or youre some1 else, there is a bottom line when it comes to advertising your products, and you crossed it.

I did have macro goblin for about a week, found it not bad, nothing special. Overall 7/10 I refunded it.

Now Im using MMoviper, not as easy to do but still playes good, Overall 6.5/10

Now Value For Money
    MacroGoblin = 30usd = 5/10 (its not like I would not pay 30usd for a bot, it would be 8/10 if it was for lifetime, I no liek subscriptions)

MMoviper = 10/10 Now = (Hey it might not be intuitive and all but what the heck you save 30usd)

Later = 8/10 20usd (Lifetime subscription, and all the updates. Usual stuff, nothing special but you still save 10usd + 30 usd every year so its up 1.5 marks for that)

If your playing an mmo, you have money. With that being said, what you just said is one of the most ignorant things i ever read.

Also you left out the war edge bot in your somewhat non readable review.

And how am I biased? I think your just stupid, no where did i advertise MY product.

YAGGY's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free is always better, especially when the product is just as good or better than the paid for versions.

MMO Viper also has the FREE WAR Radar !!! the Radar is fantastic

asbest0s's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wario View Post
    If your playing an mmo, you have money. With that being said, what you just said is one of the most ignorant things i ever read.

Also you left out the war edge bot in your somewhat non readable review.

And how am I biased? I think your just stupid, no where did i advertise MY product.
    I left out war edge because I never used it, and I DONT write about things Im not aware of, and you will be suprised how many people will find the 30usd yearly subscription high.

I didnt say you advertised your product, but you advertised jack's product. I looked through most of your posts, and I only saw two types
    a) You are a retard, You all are retars, you are stupid and ignorat
    b) Macro Goblin is Awesome, Other bots suck if you have a different opinion you all suck

Now this is not the way to discuss. If someone has a different opinion to yours he is neither stupid, nor ignorant. He just has a different opinion.

Also you keep on saying you are stuck with the damncheaters bot, and also that you are a proffesional botter, how come, if all people that play mmo's have money, you wont just buy the macro goblin bot? Since you are a proffesional botter, it is just an investment.

MacroGoblin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, a few things:

If you're concerned about Wario being me you can have an admin check his IP/hostname. Yes, i know he could be using a proxy, but some hostnames are really non-proxyish. I'm not an expert on this but I think when someone has a hostname from a company like Comcast or something it's usually legit. So, if you're concerned you can round up all of the positive posts about MG, look at the hostnames/IP and come to a conclusion.

I don't remember who Wario is from the MG site, but I can tell you a few things. Contrary to what many of you probably think, including the other bot-companies here, the vast majority of botters are actually mature adults. That's right Mature Adults. They're actually not raving mad forum flamers or even d00ds, etc. I was actually surprised at this when i first got into this area myself.

Anyway Mature Adults like to be treated as such. They like to be in a mature atmosphere. They like real customer support, etc. MacroGoblin has this. People are literally shocked when they get good customer support these days. I've seen it time and time again. So, even if they get a refund, they often still like the company.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edgebot.
    - on looting it will tilt the camera down and zoom all the way in and seems to run a bit close to the killed mob, but then teleports the corpse to you. Handy, but not sure if its the safest, but of course not noticeable to others.
    Rofl, if you wanna pay me i'll show you how to use the games loot function.
    Last edited by Pickled; 10-12-2008 at 09:36 AM.

dcsnoopy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The heavily biased review aside, which bot is better is a moot point anyways. Once Punkbuster is enabled (which should not be too long now), most bots/cheats will fall flat on their faces. From an architectural standpoint i don't consider the other bots even in the same league as Warbot (Edgebot). Macrogoblin is the equivalent of a fat B-52 bomber on a radar, Edgebot is a slick B-2. As with all superior software compared to quick and dirty hacks, it takes some time. And yet our bot is already better in numerous ways.

We design our stuff in such a way that it has minimum potential exposure to punkbuster detection. From what i have seen so far from other tools/bots, that is not exactly the case with them.

As a side note i really do not have a problem with people buying other products. In fact we encourage people to try out other stuff. They end up with us anyways in the long run from experience, sometimes with a new account

BigCountry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exactly will punkmaster be looking for?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We design our stuff in such a way that it has minimum potential exposure to punkbuster detection
    Yeh, like placing .txt co-ordinate files in the root folder of the game - uber safe!

:rofl:

tomit12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contrary to what many of you probably think, including the other bot-companies here, the vast majority of botters are actually mature adults.
    Yeah, because cheating your balls off and violating contracts that you agree to is the height of maturity.

Personally I don't care that people do it, but let's not kid ourselves here.

thephantom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tomit12 View Post
    Yeah, because cheating your balls off and violating contracts that you agree to is the height of maturity.

Personally I don't care that people do it, but let's not kid ourselves here.
    Agreed. In fact, gotta make the comment that everyone is going to hate me for... playing an MMO as an adult is iffy enough...let alone not even playing the game, and having a bot play it for you...not much mature about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast