0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, Thanks and Questions

Hello.

Im german, so my english isn´t the best, please forgive me. ^^

I started to create a bot by myself and used techniques like picture analysing.
    Dont lough, but since yesterday, i read the player coordinates through the WoW-Plugin TomTom via ImageAnalysing... and moved via SendMessage... hehe

Was pretty nice, but i reached fast an end of possibilities. So i was surfing the net to find better ways to read and interact with WoW, and then, i found this rockin site... YEAH!

I would never thought, that this would be so easy, im really happy now and want to thank the people, who let me know to start with. Im currently remember Shynd and Kynox, who provide good sourcecode to learn the wow processmemory. Im in heaven! Amazing how easy it is, to enumerate the objects, ok... i see currently only their positions and GUIDs, but this is maybe the entrance to something big. If i would´nt need to work in 6 hours, i would stay awake the night and read more of this interesting stuff.

So... a big Thanks to the coder and providers of the very usefull sourcecode snippets.

Some Questions: (Only answer if it would took no much time, couse next day, i will inspect this whole site, EVERY LETTER! ^^ i would also appreciate links where i can find the answer.)

1. Warden: Is there anything i need to look for, while im reading and writing to the wow process? i know, that warden detect code injections, but my warden knowledge is from my good old Diablo 2 times. hehe ^^

2. Is there an offset-list available? I currently not know how to read my health, buffs and debuffs... and stuff like that.

3. Like the offset-list, a list with changeable values. I mean the values, where i dont need to panic, that warden ban me.

So... i guess thats enough for today... ha... im so excited! ^^ Its good that the weekend is near. hehe

Best regards, Goderion

Hello, Thanks and Questions
    Nesox's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by goderion View Post
    Hello.

Im german, so my english isn´t the best, please forgive me. ^^

I started to create a bot by myself and used techniques like picture analysing.
    Dont lough, but since yesterday, i read the player coordinates through the WoW-Plugin TomTom via ImageAnalysing... and moved via SendMessage... hehe

Was pretty nice, but i reached fast an end of possibilities. So i was surfing the net to find better ways to read and interact with WoW, and then, i found this rockin site... YEAH!

I would never thought, that this would be so easy, im really happy now and want to thank the people, who let me know to start with. Im currently remember Shynd and Kynox, who provide good sourcecode to learn the wow processmemory. Im in heaven! Amazing how easy it is, to enumerate the objects, ok... i see currently only their positions and GUIDs, but this is maybe the entrance to something big. If i would´nt need to work in 6 hours, i would stay awake the night and read more of this interesting stuff.

So... a big Thanks to the coder and providers of the very usefull sourcecode snippets.

Some Questions: (Only answer if it would took no much time, couse next day, i will inspect this whole site, EVERY LETTER! ^^ i would also appreciate links where i can find the answer.)

1. Warden: Is there anything i need to look for, while im reading and writing to the wow process? i know, that warden detect code injections, but my warden knowledge is from my good old Diablo 2 times. hehe ^^

2. Is there an offset-list available? I currently not know how to read my health, buffs and debuffs... and stuff like that.

3. Like the offset-list, a list with changeable values. I mean the values, where i dont need to panic, that warden ban me.

So... i guess thats enough for today... ha... im so excited! ^^ Its good that the weekend is near. hehe

Best regards, Goderion
    1.Warden - WoW.Dev Wiki
    2. http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-me...addresses.html
    3.http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-me...-pointers.html

here you go

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nesox beat me... He was 6 hours faster
    Another site I'd recommend is this one: Game Deception - World of Warcraft

goderion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eye of the Behol... ähem... ObjectEnumerator

YEAH.

Many thanks to Nesox and Cursed.

This helped me a lot.

My first step was to write an Object-Enumerator and it works fine now. ^^

I created to test the coordinates a simple Bitmap and SetPixel to the positions of the other objects like Players, NSC/MOBs and GameObjects. Its awesome, i SEE ALL!

I guess the next step is, to fully understand all these objects.

If this is done, then i need to control the player, but i still dont know to do this, maybe by setting the values in memory, but last time, i changed only the orientation, i was kicked from the server. ^^

The easy way would be to inject into wow and call the needed functions, but i believe, that warden will detect injections in some time, couse blizzard must be stupid, to ignore this, or do i miss some information?

I need to observe all PlayerValues and change them in a way, that the server dont kick me... i hope this is possible.

nah... there are still many unread pages here... i can smell the solution! ;-)

Best regards, goderion

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm. What?

Why are you using SetPixel?? I'm confused. Game object, players, etc are all in the linked list.

Movement can be done with CInputControl. Search for it, there's code to get you started on the forums. Warden doesn't check for arbitrary DLLs injected, nor does it do stack traces to find function calls.

They're not "stupid" for not banning people with DLLs injected into the client, that would be a stupid thing to do, DLL injection has many legitimate purposes from IM clients to in-game software UIs.

You shouldn't need to modify anything if all you're doing is writing an object enumerator and a simple bot. If you want to write hacks client modifications are necessary but the only things that will get you server kicked are things that are inherently server side. (Coordinates, speed, etc)

goderion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Originally Posted by Cypher View Post

Why are you using SetPixel?? I'm confused. Game object, players, etc are all in the linked list.
    i mean this: (pseudocode)
    Code:
    for each object in objects
      bitmap.setpixel object.x, object.y
    next object
    i wanted only to test the coordinates.

Movement can be done with CInputControl. Search for it, there's code to get you started on the forums. Warden doesn't check for arbitrary DLLs injected, nor does it do stack traces to find function calls.

They're not "stupid" for not banning people with DLLs injected into the client, that would be a stupid thing to do, DLL injection has many legitimate purposes from IM clients to in-game software UIs.
    Then there is no risk to inject a DLL into wow and call some wow-funcs by myself?

You shouldn't need to modify anything if all you're doing is writing an object enumerator and a simple bot. If you want to write hacks client modifications are necessary but the only things that will get you server kicked are things that are inherently server side. (Coordinates, speed, etc)
    I want only to write a bot. A simple example is a BattlegroundBot, who enter a BG and play like a human player.

Best regards, goderion.

Xarg0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's absolutly no risk by calling wow internal functions, they'd need to do a stack trace to find out that the function was called from outside wows adresse range and currently they don't do such a thing.
    I hacked 127.0.0.1