0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Help With WAR

So I've seen a lot of threads with people that are skeptical about WAR or are unsure about whether or not to play it.
    I've also seen some with people asking about how to play it or why it's so confusing.
    This thread will hopefully help answer some of these questions.
    I love WAR, and am a great supporter of the game. I'm hoping that more people will join the game and figure out how to play it so they can better enjoy it.

You can ask any questions you want here. They can be about WAR's lore, mechanics, gameplay, RvR (PvP), or anything else you want to know.

I don't claim to be a master of this game, but I do know quite a bit about it. I'm hoping that some other supporters will help me clear some things up as well.

Also, feel free to PM me on here if you want me to answer a question personally, don't want other people to see it (for whatever reason), etc.

Need Help With WAR