0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Micrognome: Developing a bot in lua

After my research about memory protect and fight versus warden to protect ISXWoW >_< , I start to develop a new tls based bot and searching in google that language is flexible and open to develop (C++, C#, Autoscript) i decided to develop lua, so i show a opensource framework developed in lua for gamecheating micro macro.

Some info about Micromacro, enjoy it:

Official page: SolarImpact Software - MicroMacro home
    Wiki: Main Page - SolarImpact Wiki
    Cheats/Bots: SolarImpact Software &bull; View forum - Game cheating

Micrognome: Developing a bot in lua
    Xarg0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about writing your own dll that Injects into WoW and runs Scripts, it's pretty easy to implement Scripting Engines in cpp, and you can easly provide function to directly acces information of wow, you can also create classes for your scripts so they can use it, for example you could create a CPlayer class to handle everthing concerning the player it would have methods like GetHealt, IsAlife, MoveTo(x,y) MoveTo(x,y,z) etc then you'd also need a class for bot state to decide if you do your fighting routine your resting routine or whatever you want :-)
    You don't need a frame work to read memory with a lua script (actually i think that's stupid ^^), there are a lot of ways to make better use of scripts, they are desinged to be changeable without recompiling so you can add features to your bot etc, but you should keep memoryreading inside your exe/dll/whatever because it's faster :-)
    I hacked 127.0.0.1

layane1982's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a open source framework... (open source = all code can be changed for you) i can write a plugin in C/C++ with wow classes to extend the framework , recompile it, and use in lua... I dont like rewrite code from the scratch having a good framework opensource.
    Last edited by layane1982; 09-28-2008 at 05:12 AM.

Xarg0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need any functions provided by that frame work ^^, so I don't get why you should use it :-), and including the lua headers isn't starting from scratch ^^, this "framework" only provides some precoded functions, most of them are useless if you want to develop a good bot, I wouldn't even call this a frame work, it's just a bunch of functions added to lua with the RegisterLuaCFunction ^^

Well, you can use it if you want to, still I'd just use lua and add the functions I want.
    I hacked 127.0.0.1