94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Suggestion] World Building & Area Changes to the 1st page

I'm kinda tired to it (like all world builders and area changers i guess) that not many people even checks off our edits which have taken like months. Instead, they click the links in the first page and end to some simple model edit pages (not always).
    Well my suggestion is to
    A) Share the model edit topic in the first page to several parts (like worldbuilding, simple model edits, model edit programs), so people would check out our much more time taken works.
    B) Make completely own topic to the first page to World building and Area Changes (wouldnt need to be very big, like 3 newest post because they are released to rarely

[Suggestion] World Building & Area Changes to the 1st page
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xel View Post
    I'm kinda tired to it (like all world builders and area changers i guess) that not many people even checks off our edits which have taken like months. Instead, they click the links in the first page and end to some simple model edit pages (not always).
    Well my suggestion is to
    A) Share the model edit topic in the first page to several parts (like worldbuilding, simple model edits, model edit programs), so people would check out our much more time taken works.
    B) Make completely own topic to the first page to World building and Area Changes (wouldnt need to be very big, like 3 newest post because they are released to rarely
    It's people's own choice what to check... We will take it into consideration for next staff meeting tho...

/closed