0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I can't get over

I dunno about other people but I think WAR is waaaay to complicated. Each race has different careers and no races have the same careers either.

The UI gets really confusing sometimes, and I dunno just not as simple and straight forward as WoW. The tome of knowledge is a whole new topic, seriously why isn't there a seperate window for quests? It really annoying to open it up and see a bunch of tabs. Also to add to the classes almost every class has a different special "energy" sorta. Like IB's have grudge, WP have Righteous Fury and etc.

It just hurts my head thinking about it, I dunno about other people but it's starting to get annoying and for the 2 days I've been playing it I want my $92 back and go back to WoW.

Whats your opinion on this, I dunno maybe I might be different.

Something I can't get over
    luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have trouble with that please get off my game.

You don't even need to think of the other classes just yours.

mkultra.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me? Your game... you wish, please. It's probably just because when I went into layout editor I saw a bunch of overlaying windows. And maybe its because I have a really bad cold and my sinuses hurt ass bitches and my eyes hurt half the time.

Caliga's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love complicated games... You are not. Uhm. I dont know but %100 sure happend to another one too

Matis02's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having all these complications will stop little kids from playing and in result bring more mature players. I like how War has made characters uniqe. It'll be quite rare to find another character like yours.

Yay for complications.

shazarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone can play an mmo, it takes good players to play them well
    Ill agree that's its a bit more complicated but this complication makes the game unique and it really enhances the gameplay later on
    I got to 16 on the beta and it was some of the best fun i've ever had in an mmo
    things like class mechanics make the game unique and you really have to think about what your going to do rather than just use the Win Button that wow classes seem to have

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luciferc View Post
    If you have trouble with that please get off my game.
    That really is uncalled for. It's like us (People whom Donate and Contribute) telling you too get off our forums because you are a leecher and don't do any good for this community.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------

The layout editor is a pain. I too agree that it is very complicated. I opened it up and took one look at it and closed it. Too many things in there but on the bright side, you don't see them unless you use them. If the ones I am using are not where I would want them I move just those until something new comes on. Makes it much easier to deal with.

Also if you press.... ..Thinking of the key... ....U I believe? You can adjust your action bars. I'm sure you're already aware of that.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

DonJohnson415's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The RvR makes up for it. Level to atleast 6, go to Empire/Chaos line, que Scenario, open RvR until scenario pops, chose I need a minute, go kamikazi, play scenario, instantly rez where you were before you died, open RvR. Fast leveling + fast renown rank.

Classes are simple man, you don't have to worry about shit until 10 anyway.

All of the classes themselves are pretty easy to get a handle of, and the Tomb Of Knowledge does have a specific section, chapters, and individual page for each quest and Public Quest.

The UI does blow.

replicant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WAR is not complicated at all. However, WoW has made the majority of MMORPG players virtually retarded, so I can understand why you might have trouble with the game. Research a game and play aound with it's many facets before actually playing the game. This is not Counter-Strike and shouldn't be treated as such.

Farylon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RickAstley View Post
    I dunno about other people but I think WAR is waaaay to complicated. Each race has different careers and no races have the same careers either.

The UI gets really confusing sometimes, and I dunno just not as simple and straight forward as WoW. The tome of knowledge is a whole new topic, seriously why isn't there a seperate window for quests? It really annoying to open it up and see a bunch of tabs. Also to add to the classes almost every class has a different special "energy" sorta. Like IB's have grudge, WP have Righteous Fury and etc.

It just hurts my head thinking about it, I dunno about other people but it's starting to get annoying and for the 2 days I've been playing it I want my $92 back and go back to WoW.

Whats your opinion on this, I dunno maybe I might be different.
    Some of the careers are a bit the same, actually. They're just named something different. Your quests are automatically on the right side of your screen when you get them.

The only difficult thing about this game is talisman making (lol). I think WoW has dumbed people down.

mkultra.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, nothing complicated about the actual game it was just the UI that was bothering me. I can see how the game maybe complicated but mainly its just Tanks, Healers, MDPS and RDPS.

freakyflow's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the ui isn't complicated at all

click edit-->move---->scale--->hide

that not exactly complicated.

Theres a lot of new info, it is afterall a NEW game and not super mario bros.

krazy1killa's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UI is not complicated. Its almost exaclty like WoW's. Only they have some pros and cons. The defensive and offensive target is really cool becuase some abilities do something to your offensive and defensive target making for some really cool abilites. Action Bars are basically the same. Only thing that bugs me is no "Target of target" other than that id say its got more of an improvement over WoW's. The Morale and Tactics just are additions that are great. They have their own bars becuase they are not "Actions" hence not on Action bar, Morale is really nice. Tactics can be swapped and you can have like 5 different combos you can make and switch to right away.

WALL OF TEXT.

If you dont want to read all that then... The UI isnt too complicated but complicated enough to add more features and make it more fun.
    Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

TheDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They didn't actually take the time to properly make all of the classes anyways, for example every tank has basically the same spells and abilities, usually a slightly different way to use them.

Noobcraft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea its kind of confusing it just needs some time getting used to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast