0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ui

DL Interface from this link but use my wtf files http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downl...lue-ui-ryas-ui

Just thought I'd share because I like it and will be using it for awhile.

1.Before you start backup your WTF and Interface folders incase you wanna go back to your old Ui
    2. Extract the files in the main Wow directory.
    3. Their should be 3 folders in the rar file: Interface, WTF, and fonts.
    4. Keep the Interface and fonts folders the same, but open your WTF folder. First thing you should see is Account and Config folders. If your on US servers do not change these, if your on EU open up config with notepad and search for "realm" then change us to eu.
    5. Now go account folder and change the file in their that says something like YOURACCTNAME, put your exact acct name here. Then open up that folder and change the server name to your server. Then go in the server folder and change the character name to your character.
    6. If you play on multiple accts,servers, and chars then make copies of the files and rename them.
    7. Once ingame do /duf and /dart. Then load the "Ryasui" profiles and alot should change. Their may be an annoying dart texture on the screen post here if you have that problem. Also their should be a button on the minimap for trinity (thats your actions bars)

If you have problems post here this ui can be a pain to setup. Hope this sortof helped you. I edited abunch of stuff from the files on curse so the screen might not be that exact same as what you'll get. Also i can't post my files becuase i don't use this UI anymore I switched to one with less addons and still has that clean looking feel.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Chsz; 05-23-2007 at 03:45 PM.

My Ui
    Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Ui

Great UI , Nice find cmill72 .

krlhnz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it too nice thank you !!!

Malte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice, if i knew how to set it up some one give me a guide how to

Chsz's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.Before you start backup your WTF and Interface folders incase you wanna go back to your old Ui
    2. Extract the files in the main Wow directory.
    3. Their should be 3 folders in the rar file: Interface, WTF, and fonts.
    4. Keep the Interface and fonts folders the same, but open your WTF folder. First thing you should see is Account and Config folders. If your on US servers do not change these, if your on EU open up config with notepad and search for "realm" then change us to eu.
    5. Now go account folder and change the file in their that says something like YOURACCTNAME, put your exact acct name here. Then open up that folder and change the server name to your server. Then go in the server folder and change the character name to your character.
    6. If you play on multiple accts,servers, and chars then make copies of the files and rename them.
    7. Once ingame do /duf and /dart. Then load the "Ryasui" profiles and alot should change. Their may be an annoying dart texture on the screen post here if you have that problem. Also their should be a button on the minimap for trinity (thats your actions bars)

If you have problems post here this ui can be a pain to setup. Hope this sortof helped you
    Last edited by Chsz; 05-21-2007 at 03:55 PM.

bloodofwar's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Purty slick, i bet this would help cutdown on lag, unlike most Custom UIs... also it gives u alot of screen space, for those who dont like the buttons everywhere :P