20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CP Warhammer Online Afk/RvR Bot!

Cheat-projects Warhammer Online AFK/RvR BOT!
    Version 1.0
    By An7hrax

I take no responsibility if you get banned, if you don't want to risk your account to get banned then don't use this bot. simple as that. So you are using this application at your own risk.

Installation:
    1) Copy CorePvPJoiner and LibSlash folders to /Warhammer online/interface/addons/ (if you don't have interface/addon folder then you will have to create it).
    2) Start WAR and login to your server.
    3) Rename the withTooltip.exe or withoutTooltip.exe to something else, eg Notepade/winamp or just jibbrish and then start it.
    4) to start it to AFK for you, just press DEL button and to toggle it you press DEL again.
    5) Tho this is an AFK bot you still need to have the Warhammer online window activated, so you cant alt+tab when this afk bot is on.

Follow this steps and your bot will auto sign to RvR scenarios and join them. Only requirement is that you have the WAR window active and bound jump to space.

WithTooltip.exe will show small in game tooltip if the bot is on or off.

Good Luck!

About Bans:
    What I've read so far if you get detected an admin will try to talk/interact with you and if you don't respond they will think you macro/bot and give you a Warning and a 5 days suspension and also the warning will hold for one year and then go away. This may wary from case to case.

About Jotti virus scan:
    This cheat will be flagged by Ikarus (shitty anti virus/malware) but it's a false positive scan, and it usually flag Autoit3 stuff as the same malware as always. but if you don't want believe me you don't need to use it.

Credits:
    skyflash for the CorePvPJoiner addon
    Thunder for the au3 help.

Multiplayer Cheats for Counterstrike 1.6,Call of Duty 4,CS Source,World of Warcraft,Battlefield 2
    CP Warhammer Online Afk/RvR Bot - Cheat-Project Forums

Last edited by An7hrax; 09-20-2008 at 09:40 AM.

CP Warhammer Online Afk/RvR Bot!
    luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sense a Virus and or Scam

luciferc's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe a Keylogger

unixtreme's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works perfectly

An7hrax's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by luciferc View Post
    I sense a Virus and or Scam
    Why ? because I wrote that Ikarus flagged it ? try and make a autoit program and then scan it with jotti and same thing will happen with you. Why shall I write later in the post about it ? I gave everything in the first post so I don't have replay and answer on all shit accusations.

tomit12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its cool that you came up with this and all...

But doesn't AFK botting in a game like Warhammer seem totally pointless? Like AFKing in Counter-strike or something. In WoW it had a point...you could use the gear for PvE and so on but for WAR this just seems totally unnecessary.

/shrug...to each their own though. All I know is I petition every person I see doing this. I didn't care in WoW, I could even understand it, but in WAR its pretty much douchebaggery at its finest.

Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to bad you're WRONG! if you even played it you would know you get exp and renown exp, even if you win or lose. may vary from scenario to scenario, but if your team win you get 5800exp (rank 11-21) and 1k renown exp. so tell me is it still pointless ? I don't think so, and that's why I made this bot.

Piemano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tomit12 View Post
    Its cool that you came up with this and all...

But doesn't AFK botting in a game like Warhammer seem totally pointless? Like AFKing in Counter-strike or something. In WoW it had a point...you could use the gear for PvE and so on but for WAR this just seems totally unnecessary.

/shrug...to each their own though. All I know is I petition every person I see doing this. I didn't care in WoW, I could even understand it, but in WAR its pretty much douchebaggery at its finest.
    Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about...

On most servers, you have very long queues now. And some of us, were lucky enough to roll on the most popular servers. At average, I have a queue of 30 minutes. On primetime, I have a queue of 1h and 30 minutes, to login.

Now, if I go afk ingame, and get logged out, I'll have to be in that queue AGAIN. Do you think that is pointless? So no, this anti-afk tool is not pointless for WAR, it has other uses except for doing afk scenarios...

I don't use this, I use a simply autoit script that makes my character go slightly forward once every 4 minutes. But I'm sure this prog should work perfectly as well.

Either way, no, it's not pointless at all!

Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still, if your not going to use the computer you can just AFK and still sign for RvRs and just AFK in them and get some exp, one exp is always better then zero exp.

and on another point it's called AFK/RvR. /=OR

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Piemano View Post

On most servers, you have very long queues now. And some of us, were lucky enough to roll on the most popular servers. At average, I have a queue of 30 minutes. On primetime, I have a queue of 1h and 30 minutes, to login.

Now, if I go afk ingame, and get logged out, I'll have to be in that queue AGAIN. Do you think that is pointless? So no, this anti-afk tool is not pointless for WAR, it has other uses except for doing afk scenarios...

I don't use this, I use a simply autoit script that makes my character go slightly forward once every 4 minutes. But I'm sure this prog should work perfectly as well.

This tool wasn't advertised as a general 'keep you logged in' bot.

So thank you for not replying to what I said, it was both helpful and constructive.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by An7hrax View Post
    Well to bad you're WRONG! if you even played it you would know you get exp and renown exp, even if you win or lose. may vary from scenario to scenario, but if your team win you get 5800exp (rank 11-21) and 1k renown exp. so tell me is it still pointless ? I don't think so, and that's why I made this bot.
    I understand that you still get exp and renown.

Read what I actually wrote rather than responding to what you think I wrote.

What I'm saying is that if you don't actually want to RvR, and that is the point of the whole game, why bother? In WoW I could understand it...you could get good, usable gear by AFKing in BG's that you could use for other aspects of the game, so if you didn't particularly like doing BG's, using a bot was a great way to still get the gear.

In this game you get some exp and renown so you can, what, get gear and levels so you can AFK more?

Like I said, it doesn't matter much to me either way, it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. WAR RvR is fun at ALL level ranges, so there is really no reason to AFK for exp, but whatever floats your boat I guess. As long as none of the AFKers are on Azazel or Skull Throne, they won't have to worry about me reporting them.

Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you understand, even if it's fun to RvR it stills gives free exp, free exp when you are AWAY FROM YOUR computer is better then zero exp.

And with renown ranks you get special renown rank gear, in wow you AFKed to get gear and the same goes here even how much it destroys..

We can go on until we die, either you use it or not, simple as that. different people value the game play in different ways.

freakyflow's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you really expect people to download an .exe?

DonJohnson415's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Piemano View Post

You could just be smart and go on one of the cloned servers.

Thanks G/R
    20/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by freakyflow View Post
    do you really expect people to download an .exe?
    moderator on edgeofnowhere.com approved the application and I showed him the source.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast