Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragon Kiting - 50-90 gold a day

This is for alliance.
    OK... The best way i have found is to have one hunter (no need to have a specific spec.), and one healer (Pala or Druid would be best).
    The dragon i'm aiming for is Teremus the Devourer, he has a 22 hour spawn (i belive) he patrolls all over Blasted lands exept The Tainted Scar.
    Have the hunter use Distracting Shot rank 4, just pull him towards Swamp of Sorrows.
    The Pala have to ride close to the hunter and use his Fire Aura (100% speed mount help's).
    It is also a good idea to buff the hunter whit Greater Blessing of Wisdom.
    Now the hunter need's to quickly turn and shoot Distracting Shot about every each tie distracting shot is ready.
    This will make sure you don't lose aggro.
    When the Hunter get's low on life the Pala/Druid simply rides a up ahead and heals the hunter do this when the hunter has about 60%hp left.
    Make sure the hunter don't use Feign Death AT ANY POINT.
    When you reach SW you'll need to pull the dragon the safest way to High Lord Bolvar (SW keep).
    When you get to this point you'll need to pull the dragon between the middle hallway and the room behind High Lord Bolvar. Repeat this untill the dragon is dead. If you are lucky Bolvar will take aggro BUT dont Feign Death or stop shooting for to long or some lowbie will get aggro and steal your loot.
    When he dies (after several heal's) you'll get to loot him and he drops 1-5 Flawless Draenethyst Sphere,
    which is used in the quest "To Serve Kum'isha" in Blasted land's.
    The quest is repeatable and give you one Emerald Encrusted Chest wich contains (usualy),
    one blue (rare) and one green (uncommon) item. But can also contain random world drop epic's!
    This can be sold or disenenchanted for gem's.
    I usaly make 50-90g in 1 run (after the hunter take's 50%!).
    Did i mention that this usualy takes 30-40 min!

HINT: If you are willing to spilt the loot/money three ways, it can be done alot faster. Just have one person ride beside the dragon and tell the Hunter on VT/TS when his fire breath build's up (Fire at the neck of the dragon). That way the hunter can use Cheeta most of the time and get it done in 20min!

Dragon Kiting - 50-90 gold a day
    Kalen24

Re: Dragon Kiting - 50-90 gold a day

Just a little heads up -

1) Gm's hate this
    2) See above
    3) Its hard as hell
    4) If you put your pet on the dragon, but turn off taunt/claw/bite/etc etc, you don't have to worry about losing aggro. Just hit em with distracting shot when it comes up and you are golden.

Other than that, its WAAAY more fun that it should be.

Zanatons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can this get u banned also i was wondering if this would work for somthing like....getting a dragon to slaughter the people in crossroads for god knows how long...