0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answering Your Questions.

It seems that this section is full of useless crap which are stupid questions. If you want to ask anything here, no matter what even if you think its stupid post it here. I know Ret is doing this too but it seems there are still worthless topics. So post it here or in Ret's (Lucien's) thread.

Answering Your Questions.
    Hemorrhage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oke I got a few questions about being save

-what's the best free VPN server?
    currently using cyberghost

-after transfered your scammed toon to a new account, do I still have to use VPN? Yes, Howlong?

-how save is VPN server + Private browser?

I could use some information about vpn/proxy, so if you got a site where I can learn, feel free to post it!

thanks
    ||

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I am not sure, there is a thread, I suggest making your own (it is costly)

2. I would for logging on to the account page until you sell it, or forever unless you want it banned for multiple IPs.

3. Really safe, no one can get you info without a password, and if its your own + private browser + proxy, you should be pretty good.

bjornsen93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a stupid question.. Can someone give me a wow account? ..

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Bjorn,

1. You are a filthy leecher. Contribute and LEARN how to get one.
    2. I can't. And I won't.
    3. *hiss* Leecher.

Answer your questions?

alexpt's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya mate,
    First of all grats for the idea, this topic should help alot of ppl around the forum =).
    Well i would like to ask ya if you know any website where I could sell a WoW account EU, which i have all the info except for the S.A/S.Q, its scammed so, but i even got the cd key so might have a chance =P, also it has like 2 well geared 70's with arena gear, and most of the site i've found so far only make a bid to the main account, which means i would loose $.

Sorry for the confusing text, gotta sucha headache atm =/

Regards,

-Alex.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Royal] View Post
    1. I am not sure, there is a thread, I suggest making your own (it is costly)

2. I would for logging on to the account page until you sell it, or forever unless you want it banned for multiple IPs.

3. Really safe, no one can get you info without a password, and if its your own + private browser + proxy, you should be pretty good.
    Hey, I'm honestly not trying to be rude or a dick, I'm just trying to add in my own opinions so that misinformation isn't being spread.

2. I highly, highly doubt he'd ever need to do that, but whatever.

3. Kathunx, who you all know is a professional with these kinds of things, says it's very, very easy to see who's really behind a VPN. I'm personally not an expert with this kind of stuff, but if he says it's easy to see through, then I doubt "no one can get your info" is the correct answer.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

[Royal]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    Hey, I'm honestly not trying to be rude or a dick, I'm just trying to add in my own opinions so that misinformation isn't being spread.

2. I highly, highly doubt he'd ever need to do that, but whatever.

3. Kathunx, who you all know is a professional with these kinds of things, says it's very, very easy to see who's really behind a VPN. I'm personally not an expert with this kind of stuff, but if he says it's easy to see through, then I doubt "no one can get your info" is the correct answer.
    Thanks for adding this, I am not sure of Kathunx's methods I am just going on my knowledge of VPN's and I do not know much about them. Thanks!

|_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________|

Originally Posted by alexpt View Post
    Heya mate,
    First of all grats for the idea, this topic should help alot of ppl around the forum =).
    Well i would like to ask ya if you know any website where I could sell a WoW account EU, which i have all the info except for the S.A/S.Q, its scammed so, but i even got the cd key so might have a chance =P, also it has like 2 well geared 70's with arena gear, and most of the site i've found so far only make a bid to the main account, which means i would loose $.

Sorry for the confusing text, gotta sucha headache atm =/

Regards,

-Alex.
    Well if you get the SQ/A and E-mail Access or e-mail changed you can transfer and sell to toonstorm or accounts.net, I don't think you will be able to sell to anyone without SQ/A, unless you sell on here.