0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farmer John Bot Revamped.

Hey guys, With the permission of korknob ive been allowed to tell you what his bot can do and compare it to the ever famous glider, Firstly i need to stress somthing im sure he will admit, Korknob, Is a nub. He didnt say hardly any of the features in his post if anything its amazing the people who bout it did due to lack of info. After 2 days testing the bot and talking to kork ive got a good idea of how it works its pros cons and everything in between, Do without further adue. Let me get started.

What can this do glider cant?

Well, to be honest, This bot doesnt bring anything substantial to the table, however if you read this fully youll learn how even the most computer illiterate person could get this thing going.

Feature's

Firstly Background mode. With mmoglider your required to buy glider, AND pay $5 a month for the background mode feature, This comes as standard with farmerjohn's bot. No additional fees no lag, nothing, set + minimize and your away, you dont even need to set up the background mode its automatic.

Pvp botting. As ive said to kork this is where his bot shines over glider, if anyone uses glider they will know how dam fustrating it is to get a good bg bot up and running pather, custom classes, tasks, key mapping can take hours.

Now lets compare to farmerjohns bot. id say to the nearest hour glider takes 2 to set up your custom class and all that jazz, farmerjohns takes about... 8 seconds? i kid you not, its as simple as hitting F8 getting to Pvp mode, pressing F5 selecting your BG and thats it, go afk. Sounds to good to be true? Trust me ive used this bot, i was amazed, it auto ques, auto joins, goes and fights players, rezzes and continues until the BG is over, then it just repeats, to put this to the test, i was going to college today and wanted to see if i could get the BG bot running before i had to go ( had about 10 mins ), turned pc on, logged in, started wow, and the bot, did the above and was away, had 5 mins spare.

Leveling?

I must admit in 2 days all ive done is 1-15 but that has went excellent, it does everything glider does, and with a few additional addons it can do even more, if your a glider user, you need to set up your waypoints, ghost waypoints, vendor waypoints, this can take a good while, farmerjohns bot has all the profiles preuploaded, it will repair all your gear, trains your skills, and with the help off an addon or 2 it will sell all the junk. It loots ofc, skins and mines/herbs.

Is it safe...?

Glider has allways had banwaves, so has the other leading bots, in 7 months farmerjohns has had 0 banwaves, his bot is undetected, and alltho i wont lie and say use this and never get banned, its as safe if not safer than glider.

What about my key...

With glider, your assigned a glider key, whitch is easily stolen if ure keyloagged, or put ure files on a p2p network, with farmerjohns your key is based on your account name, so unless someone else who has the exact same account name hacks you ( witch is technically impossible ) youll never get ure key stole.

Updates?

Farmerjohns creator will be constantly updateing his bot, i mean you could say its in beta stage atm, however allready the potential of it is amazing, we have discussed some things on AIM and he has some big plans. So dont think your buying a 1-time-update.

Keys...

From the early days the one bad thing about glider was the key system you had to manually place every key in a slot before you could do anything, they have since updated this so it finds the key itself, From my experience however, that is buggy at best, alot of people prefer the old system, Farmerjohn has gone one better, Some may call this silly, but farmer john types all of its attacks. You can laugh now, but take it from someone whos used it, its very realible and if anything you can keep ure addons/keys exactly the same on ure char.

Dual-botting.

If youve ever tried this on glider, its like cracking the da vinchi code, you have to make 2 folders with somthing in there name 2 shadow drivers.. load sequences... No. Farmerjohns bot has this cracked, his bot will let you load 2 instances of the bot aslong as you have 2 keys, no hassle no trouble you can begin dual-boxing.

Hmm....

If by now your thinking, this sounds nice... but i dont know... Dont just take my word for it. Go download the trial version and give it a whirl.

Freedumb » Download Farmer John Demo

If your impressed with that, go to

Farmer John

and download the real version : ).

Farmer John Bot Revamped.
    Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think Glider > Farmer John Bot.

Farmer John Bot didnt have a ban? WoW... It was private!!!
    Glider is well known (I once found this in WoW.exe)
    Code:
    .text:0040467D                 push    offset aHasglider1Hasg ; "hasGlider1 || hasGlider2 || hasInnerSpa"...
    If Glider wouldnt be so popular, Blizz wouldnt really care about it!
    Farmer John Bot costs 25$... At beta stage! I think thats just too much...
    Ofc Farmer John Bot has some nice features, but a bot that spams strings isn't that good imo.
    If you compare Glider and Farmer John Bot - Glider wins!

Edit: I dont even use Glider oO And please list all of Glider's banwaves for me Compare it with Glider's lifetime
    Last edited by Cursed; 09-11-2008 at 02:36 PM.

snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I still think Glider > Farmer John Bot.

Farmer John Bot didnt have a ban? WoW... It was private!!!
    Glider is well known (I once found this in WoW.exe)
    Code:
    .text:0040467D                 push    offset aHasglider1Hasg ; "hasGlider1 || hasGlider2 || hasInnerSpa"...
    If Glider wouldnt be so popular, Blizz wouldnt really care about it!
    Farmer John Bot costs 25$... At beta stage! I think thats just too much...
    Ofc Farmer John Bot has some nice features, but a bot that spams strings isn't that good imo.
    If you compare Glider and Farmer John Bot - Glider wins!
    what your saying makes no sense, you prefer glider, yet you dont mind its used by 1000's of people and banwaves are innevitble, no offense but i think your just set in your ways and thats fine.

wowpanda's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say this is epic! Everything fully automatic :-) I made a bot already else I will definitely try this bot.

Saint-Pasdoy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol and innerspace beat glider

Innerspace > Glider !!!

Agastino's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really sweet bot. Gonna play with John instead of glider for a while, cheers mate

UndiluteD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saint-Pasdoy View Post
    lol and innerspace beat glider

Innerspace > Glider !!!
    OPEN BOt FTW!!!

Xarg0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol 2keys for multi boxing ^^
    I hacked 127.0.0.1

Wario's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and wowmimic rapes em all, woot..

wowmimic has new pvp bot too, so far i have been selling honor and its great.

suicidity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Farmer-john needs so kinks worked out, it need to be refined down. Once that happens, I'll rate it higher than Glider, but as of now it seems they are about neck and neck fighting features with features.

iradiation's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not worth 25$ for a pvp bot lol thats prolly only think i would use it for since i don't really know how to use glider for pvp

Desmus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i guess i might try it,
    but once you get glider set up, it (9/10, at least for me) does a great job.

TheFreak's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using it since the I bought it.

From my point of view these are my opinion about it.

Cons:

It's really slow when it comes to leveling.
    - You WILL level faster if you did the non quest grind by hand.

I die too much
    - I think the problem here is when i play Rogue it gives me the "You're facing the wrong way" a bit too much message.

Armor and Weapons
    - Because I die a lot as a Rogue some times it doesn't do the command for throwing the dagger because it's damaged. Same goes for the main weapon. This is a problem and I hope that one day it will be made if you die more than twice before the "It repairs once an hour" ticks around that it repairs it after the second resurrection deal.

Pros:

AFK
    - I leave this thing running dang near all day because I'm always in and out of the house.

Training
    - if the funds are there it will train you too and use the most advanced skill

Repairs (It belongs in both Con and Pro sections)
    - It does repair your gear once every hour (See CON for suggestion)

Instructions
    - The instructions are detailed enough to understand and follow. Includes all commands which is great.

Hide objects
    - I love this feature. No more getting stuck on trees'!

I can not compare it too Glider because I never tried using it. I would and have done suggested it to a few of my buddies who play this game.

When it comes to ease of using this program I would have too give it a 10 on a scale of 1-10.
    - Very EASY to use. Straight forward and to the point.

Thanks to BreakDown for the above signature
    Become a donator today and get access to the awesomeness OwnedCore.com has to offer!

korknob's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your honest reviews. Honest feedback helps me improve the program and all of these suggestions will be implemented.

-slow at levelling compared to person... i would hope a person could do it faster
    -die too much... its kind of costly but if you put health potions on button 7 the character will use them and it definitely helps stay alive
    -red armor and weapons... somewhat fixed with potions

I haven't done a good job explaining its features and have forgotten to mentino you can put health pots on 7 and mount on 0 and it will use them both.
    Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
    Was just a freight train coming your way

omglol12345's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could you make a video on setting up keys for all classes?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast