0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PayPal mechanics

Well I've been scamming asian scammers lately with the method where you tell them you'll give them the information right after they pay...you send an invoice, and they can't recall the money. I only do this once per paypal account

If I average around $500 per scam and I have around 4 paypals with money scammed like this on them and I sent all of this money to my legit paypal, is there any chance of my legit paypal getting suspended?

PayPal mechanics
    theslayer45's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, see, i do alot of paypal scamming too, but i dont use my main paypal, theres no reason to. i did when i first started, now my main is in debt $40 because of the recalls and fee's. what i do is, i make a paypal in singapore, using random info under TOR (The Onion Router, a proxy program) and a new email, all that, and then sell things on craigslist that i can 'ship' such as tickets, or something. after i get the money, i buy gold or something online, and use my skype (bought it with a pre-paid visa gift card) and verify my number and order, the buyer of the keys waits atleast 7 days before they say anything or recall the payment, and by then, you already have your gold or keys, and after u go through all the companies that sell gold, you just change your skype number for $18 and start with them over again using a new name, and info.

tl;dr - dont use your main paypal, theres no reason to use it, and its a generally bad idea.