0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with Recalling back WOW account.

Ok heres the meat. I got stupid and scammed by this guy. Sold him my account and now hes filed a dispute to me on paypal. Well...im not the original owner of the account and blizzard has sent me a account recovery mail stating me to send them a photo ID before they give me back my account (the account is currently lock by blizz so good luck to the scammer)

How can i take back my account when im not the OO? Scam blizzard with a photo ID? I have the full name of the account , SQ&A , CD Keys and CC billing information. What i lack is the DOB and maybe address of the OO. Will editing the photo ID to correspond with the Account name be able to bluff Blizzard's admins off?

My photoshop sucks so if anyone here can help me with it or do a recall service please post their contacts here thanks.

Help with Recalling back WOW account.
    xAnGelx Toodlez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To your question, Yes, You would have to send in a , Professionally Photoshoped Government ID, The Address shouldn't really matter, Because you are updating all the info when recovering anyways. And for the Date of Birth, It really shouldn't matter unless its a Driver license.

P.s, Just a few wise words, Tampering with Federal documents and providing false information using a scammed ID, is grounds for Federal charges. So its up to you.

ReDunDant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gosh that means there's no way to get back my account if I dun have the photo ID of the original owner ?