[Pic Tutorial] Modifying the Weaponskill, Block, Parry, Dodge and Crit Chance Caps menu

User Tag List

Syrup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Pic Tutorial] Modifying the Weaponskill, Block, Parry, Dodge and Crit Chance Caps

[ArcEmu Modification]

################################################## ################################################## ########

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

-Where and how to get the latest Arcemu SVN.
    -How to compile Arcemu.
    -NOTE: If you do not know how to do either of these, go here to my release of this mod: Funserver Core

################################################## ################################################## ########
    PART ONE - MODIFYING THE BLOCK, PARRY AND DODGE CAPS:

1: Navigate to "Arcemu SVN Checkout\trunk\src\arcemu-world" and find the file Player.cpp

2: Open it with notepad.

5: Go to Edit>Replace.

6: In the "Find what" box put "95" and in the "Replace with" box put the percent you want to change it to, for this tutorial I am using 35.

7: Press "Find Next" and you should get a screen like this:

8: If not, press it till you do.

9: When you do get there and "95" is highlighted, press "Replace", pressing "Replace" will also find the next "95".

10: Repeat step 9 until you get to here:

11: As you can see, we are now at the Crit Percentage cap, at this point I usually change the "35" in "Replace With" to "75", but you can make it what ever you want. Repeat step 9 again, till you get this Pop-Up.

12: That's the Block, Parry and Dodge done, keep Player.cpp open because now its time for the Weaponskill mod.

PART TWO - MODIFYING WEAPONSKILL CAP:

1: Go to Edit>Replace.

2: In the "Find what" box put "375" and in the "Replace with" box put the amount you want to change it to, for this tutorial I am using 2000, unless your server's level cap is going to be around 500, 2000 is way more than enough.

3: Press "Find Next" and you should get a screen like this:

4: If not, press it till you do.

5: When you do get there and "375" is highlighted, press "Replace".

6: Unlike the first mod, the number 375 is used in other places within Player.cpp, so this time DO NOT just press "Replace", press "Find Next" and if you come to a piece of text that looks like any of the following press "Replace".

Code:
    Curr_sk > 375 ? 375
    Max_sk > 375 ? 375
    (new_max >= 375)
    new_max = 375;
    NewMax > 375 ? 375

7: Replace every 375 that is like the above till you get this Pop-Up.

8: Now repeat steps 1 to 7 but with 400. Remember, only press "Replace" if what is highlighted corresponds to:

Code:
    Curr_sk > 400 ? 400
    Max_sk > 400 ? 400
    (new_max >= 400)
    new_max = 400;
    NewMax > 400 ? 4009: Now go File>Save.

10: Then re-compile your server.

PART THREE - RESTORING THE ORIGINAL STATS:

1: Navigate to "Arcemu SVN Checkout\trunk\src\arcemu-world" again and delete the file Player.cpp.

2: Then go to "Arcemu SVN Checkout\trunk\src" and right-click "arcemu-world" and go "SVN Update":

3: If you get this, Player.cpp has been restored to its original state.

If you have any questions or trouble PLEASE post them here so I can help.

Congratulations on your new modded server, hope you have fun!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

-Charlie98095

[Pic Tutorial] Modifying the Weaponskill, Block, Parry, Dodge and Crit Chance Caps