0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] How To Make A Lvl 1 Twink!

Hello. I am here to talk to you about level 1 Twinks. I am gonna start this off by saying please do not flame this topic because I have spent a lot of time on making this.. I am also gonna point out that I am making this because of tons of requests from people that have seen my level 1 Twink. So. Now that I got that over with I would also like to say before you read this ask yourself. Am I planning to spend a lot of money on a level 1? Am I planning to farm rep with Timbermaw? You might also wanna ask yourself whats your own opinion on Twinks in general.

Rogue
    Suggested Race Alliance: Night Elf
    Suggested Race Horde: Orc

Equipment and Enchantments

Head Slot: For the Hat you can go with 3 different kinds at level 1. The Christmas Santa Hat, the Brewfest Hat OR the one which I use and prefer, Red Defias Mask.
    Santa Hat: You need to wait till it's Christmas time. The best way to get this is to get yourself killed. Then as a ghost follow your friend around while the loot is on Group Loot or Master Looter or Round Robin so you will be able to select "Need" for it.
    Brewfest Hat: For this you will need to wait till the Brewfest comes around and quest to get it.
    Red Defias Mask: This is possibly my most favourite mask. No matter what level you are it's the perfect "Deadly" Rogue look. The best way to get this is to be summoned by a Warlock to a good Defias place in Westfall. When you get there make sure you get instantly killed. Then your buddy starts hunting in the area thats near you. When it drops you rez, grab it and Hearth right away.
    Enchant: Best enchant for a Rogue is the +8 Agility Libram. It is obtained through the Libram of Voracity quest.

Neck Slot: For your necklace you will want to go to Shattrath on your main and grab any amulet you like from Griftah. I like the Soap on a Rope. In order to get to Griftah you will need to go to "Lower City" and head down to the South West making sure you don't leave the city.

Shoulder Slot: You cannot get Shoulders at level 1.

Back Slot: The best level 1 Cloak is "Linen Cloak" it is made by Tailors with 1 Bolt of Linen Cloth and 1 Coarse Thread. It gives 6 armor instead of 5 like the rest.
    Enchant: +3 Agility enchant is the best. The 12 Dodge Rating gives you 2% Dodge while the +3 Agility gives you 2% Dodge and it also gives you Crit.

Chest Slot: You will want "Simple Black Dress" it gives no armor but it has an Item Level of 47. It is made by Tailors.
    Enchant:+6 all stats. If you cannot afford or don't like then go with +150 Health.

Shirt Slot: Any Shirt you like.

Tabard Slot: For Tabards you can use Tabard of Frost/Tabard of Flame or Guild Tabard. You can also use any other Tabard you would like.

Wrist Slot: For this there isn't really "the perfect" bracer. You can go with any leather bracer you want. Though it is best to just buy the one from your beginning place. It costs a few Copper.
    Enchant:+9 Stamina is the best to go with here.

Hand Slot: For this there isn't really "the perfect" glove. You can go with any leather glove you want. Though it is best to just buy the one from your beginning place. It costs a few Copper.
    Enchant:+15 Agility.

Waist Slot: Buy the one from your beginning place.

Leg Slot: Tuxedo Pants is the best pants to go with. They are item level 35 and give 39 armor. They can be made by Tailors.
    Enchant:The "Enchant" you need here is the Nethercleft Leg Armor or Clefthide Leg Armor. Either one is made my Leatherworkers.

Feet Slot: Blizzard has added Engineering to Goblin Rocket Boots so right now the best boots you can go with is once again. Beginners Place.
    Enchant:+7 Agility or +7 Stamina. Totally your choice. They are both good.

Ring Slot 1and2: Get any ring you want from Arred in Exodar. He is right beside the Jewelcrafting Trainer.

Trinket Slot 1and2: Yes. You can get Grand Battle Master at level 1. Will you be level 1 after you get it? No you won't. There is no Trinket that you can be wearing at level 1 out their.

Weapon Slot: Keen Machete is the best. You can get it from a rare spawn in Teldrassil.
    Enchant:+15 Agility or Fiery. These are the best enchants for weapon.

Off-Hand Slot: The Furbolg Medicine Pouch is the best you can get. It gives +10 Stamina. It cannot be "Used" so you cannot heal the 100 HP a second for 10 seconds.

Ranged Weapon Slot: Cadet's Bow.
    Enchant:Crude Scope. +1 Damage.

Projectile: The best arrows you can have are "Feathered Arrows" they give 9.5 DPS though can only be obtained in a Pre-TBC 40 man raid. You can go with the level 1 Arrows as an alternative.

[GUIDE] How To Make A Lvl 1 Twink!
    Kwahinga1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but this is useless

Anthonyrox8's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    isnt this a repost

Monkeybutt22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seen this before, its a repost

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kwahinga1 View Post
    Sorry but this is useless
    HOW THE **** is it useless??

and it is not a repost- I wrote it-- maybe someone else posted a guide as well--but mine is better

and if its the same-- then they copy/pasted it from my post on the WoW forum

r3deemer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but what is a level 1 twink usefull for??

--- Thanks Enfeebleness

7itanium's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to pwn lvl 20 with lmao-- its entertaining and funny as hell

lvl 70 is getting boring these days so I work towards making a twink of every level

Kimpie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha, useless but funny.

mordo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    repost AND copy/past seen this guide on several places
    this is an old and outdated guide, there are more headpieces you can get, there is a "best" hands and wrists that got a little more armor than the others.
    Also you can get trinkets on lvl1 and next to keen machete there are other weapons

You didn't even check if everything you stole was correct and just copy/paste the same incorrect information about those feathered arrows.... THIS IS A QUESTITEM IN DESOLACE.
    lol 40man raid item with only 9.5DPS how do they come up with that stuff :P

and the last one, there are food buffs you can use that you also forgot to copy/paste....

So please give credit to whoever you stole it from and don't claim that you made that yourself.

and here's the link from the last guy that found this guide somewhere on the internet http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ink-guide.html
    and World of Warcraft Cheats: World of Warcraft guide: Twink lvl 1 guide

did you get all those rep from stealing guides/tricks and claiming that it's yours?
    THIEF

and yes i am still a leecher and i'm flaming but i just can't stand it when people are trying to get some easy rep from stealing guides and then claiming they wrote it themselves.
    Last edited by mordo; 08-31-2008 at 09:59 AM.

Zarborough's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good guide ty

Robin1986's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might want to change the chest and pants.
    They are outdated!

I used Haliscan Jacket with +6 stats enchant.
    And for pants Haliscan Pantaloons with the clefthide enchant.

The chest is way better then the black dress.
    Last edited by Robin1986; 08-31-2008 at 01:02 PM.

Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/110
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Level one twinks are a waste of gold :\

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the OP had taken time to look at a few of the other guides on this site before copy/ paste he would have known that there are shoulders for lvl 1. They are from the summer festival, just use the death technique and follow your main or friend around to complete the quest.

as for the head slot, don't forget the monacle that is a reward from the fishing daily.

and I would -rep if it was allowed. I could leech rep off others, but I have something called standards.

Edit - As for the trinkets, I got my lvl 1 a summon to Coldridge Valley (Dwarf/Gnome starting zone for those that don't know) and I taunt some noobs to attack me, oddly I have found the best way to get attacked is /wave, don't ask me why. Best to stay on for around 10-15 minutes cause I've had 5 70's running around looking for me. Anyways, once you get 2805 honor you can get the Insigna of the Horde. 1/4 of the way to mine atm.

For those that think it's not fun twinking a lvl 1, all I have to say is think of how much fun it can be with a pile of lvl 1-8's lying around at your feet, I had 6 of them attacking me, getting killed and rezzing and coming back for more before I could kill the others. so much fun....

You should think about lifestealing for when you are dueling toons over 15, saved me many times. I have 4 Keen Machetes with +15 agility, Fiery, Lifestealing and crusader. I also have a regular Dirk I use as bait.
    Last edited by Sensisativa; 08-31-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Xicon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mordo View Post
    repost AND copy/past seen this guide on several places
    this is an old and outdated guide, there are more headpieces you can get, there is a "best" hands and wrists that got a little more armor than the others.
    Also you can get trinkets on lvl1 and next to keen machete there are other weapons

You didn't even check if everything you stole was correct and just copy/paste the same incorrect information about those feathered arrows.... THIS IS A QUESTITEM IN DESOLACE.
    lol 40man raid item with only 9.5DPS how do they come up with that stuff :P

and the last one, there are food buffs you can use that you also forgot to copy/paste....

So please give credit to whoever you stole it from and don't claim that you made that yourself.

and here's the link from the last guy that found this guide somewhere on the internet http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...ink-guide.html
    and World of Warcraft Cheats: World of Warcraft guide: Twink lvl 1 guide

did you get all those rep from stealing guides/tricks and claiming that it's yours?
    THIEF

and yes i am still a leecher and i'm flaming but i just can't stand it when people are trying to get some easy rep from stealing guides and then claiming they wrote it themselves.
    QFT. filler
    Face the Dark. Absorb the Shadow. Win PvP. Become... A Warlock.

Craftyzee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice post

CZ
    (: