Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THSale.com Review

This story starts in late 06'

Me and my friends just turned 60, but we figured out that we wanted to buy gold and get some eplix mounts. So why not try out some of those chinese farmers.

So we started to google around, and we ended up with thsale.com.
    1 year later we have bought over 50.000gold, and power lvled 5 chars.
    Their service is one of the best i have seen while trading virtual products.

You can easly get in touch with on of the farmers via MSN (if you have been a customer for a while)

Another option is Live Chat, open 24/7. And they assist you even if you are abusing (had to do that just to test).

They deliver gold very fast .. depending on server for example.

i ordered 4000g on Dragonblight EU , 15minutes later i had 2000g in my mailbox. Later that evening i got the last part.

Website 3/5 /Sometimes you are not able to pay for your order so you have to place another one/ See screenshot (unpaid orders).

Support 3/5 /Basic english mostly/

Gold delivery 5/5 /Fast, and you can even meet them so you dont have to use the mailbox./

Power lvling 4/5 /Fast, and you can track it from their website/

Other than that .. meh. I will continue to use thsale.com

THSale.com Review
    dsxmachina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: THSale.com Review

29 hours and counting for my delivery. They have had "database issues" for 20 of those 29 hours, claiming that despite my paying with Paypal, they have no way of confirming my order or refunding my money, which is a crock. I would not suggest using this service.

Update: Whereas the site claims to still have database issues, they responded to a dispute I opened with Paypal claiming that they just don't have the gold to fill their orders. Yet they are STILL TAKING ORDERS.
    Here is their response on Paypal:
    "From Seller: THS International Inc on 4/11/2007 07:03 PDT so sorry for trouble,cuz we are short of stock,the gold are hard to collect,and we have too many orders.we cant send the gold to you in time.but our guys are trying their best to collect for you.please give us more time.we will send the gold to you asap,if we have enough gold.if you have any questions,please contact our live chat on our website,they will give you the best way to resolve this problem"

Of course, if you go to the livechat and get lucky enough a representative answers they will tell you that their database is down and they cannot assist you..come back later.
    Last edited by dsxmachina; 04-11-2007 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

tylrdiablos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered from these guys close to a year ago and it went smoothly.
    The Gold was delivered quite quickly. (Well, I ordered around 2am and then went to bed. When I got up at around 9-ish the Gold was in my mailbox waiting.)

i placed an order for 1200 Gold at 4am GMT (its now 4:22) and the "online support" for the THSale website seems to be manned by the slowest typer ever.

Seeing as I didn't get an order confirmation email, I tried to chat to them:

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
    You are now chatting with 'Marylyn'
    Marylyn: Hello, nice to meet you ! how may I help you today ?
    Me: How do I know if you've recieved my payment?
    Me: Are you there?
    Marylyn: Some unknown errors occured on our database system now and we can't check the order status at the moment.Our IP
    support department is solving the problems and please contact us 2 -4hours later .We will be glad to serve you at that time .

Me: But can you still deliver the Gold I ordered?
    Marylyn: sorry we need to send face to face to safe
    Me: Shall I go into Warcraft now then?
    Marylyn: no
    Marylyn: not now
    Me: When?
    Marylyn: we will be inform you
    Marylyn: i dont know the concise time
    Me: How will you inform me? Email?
    Marylyn: yes
    Me: Ok, thanks.

In all honesty, this isn't looking great. Now I have to sit here refreshing my inbox.

I'll update when I have more info. In the meantime, try a site with a working database :-/

UPDATE:

It's now almost 24 hours since my order and here's what happened.

From 4am until around 8am I refreshed my mail inbox every 20 minutes. At around 8:20am my download was finished
    so I decide to go back into WoW to grind away.

But first, I remembered what the previous chat "Agent" had said to me about coming back in 2-4 hours. So I go back and re-launch their Live Chat.
    This Agent seems much faster than the last and tells me that i DO NOT have to be in game to meet up and get my Gold.
    It'll be sent to my mailbox.... Erm... alright. That's not what the last guy said but whatever, as long as I get my order I don't mind.

After about 10 minutes of being in game I get a mail notification so I wander back to the mailbox.... low and behold, 200 Gold

"Cool" thinks me. "Maybe they're sending them in 6 lots of 200 gold".

Around 10am rolls around and I haven't gotten any more mail from them. But now I have to go out to a friends house.

At around 3:30pm I use my friend's comp to log into WoW.
    There it is.... 1000 Gold.

1200 Gold in around 12 hours and for $36.

That's all fine by me.
    Last edited by tylrdiablos; 04-12-2007 at 09:36 PM.
    "It's your God. They're your rules. *You* go to hell."

Pascal FEOS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just ordered powerleveling.
    1 hour later they start... BOTTING
    Account password was changed
    Livechat service is slow and horrible

edit : LOL they say they have never botted...

I made a password recover and logged onto the character... almost close to level 13.. and guess what? 1 talent point avaible... suspicious.. lol

5 hours later they email me asking for the password... and they say they didnt bot! LOL it doesnt take 5 hours to notice..

and LOL AT THIS, this is what their "powerleveling team leader" told me after 2 hours :

"we can tell u the turth if we need use bots ur charactar must be leveled to 15 but now its just in 12"

HAHAHAHA right

and this is what thsale owner said :

"hmm,u know 1 lvl char easy die,so as usually,1~15 lvl use hand to do "

and then

"hard to understand ur thinking because u just 12lvl,now u think we ill use bot on 15 lvl later"
    ¬¬

"could us just talking about now,then we talking future?" ---> what?

"so "botted " is important" --> wtf is this guy saying?

i told him "please make the refund now, and then we will speak" he is trying to make time or convincing me that there's no need of refund...

After waiting 25 minutes since he said he was going to refund, i finally got 100% of the money... but a glided account, so i will glide myself and see what happens.

Sives's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered 3000g from them about a year ago, it was delivered quick and was the cheapest. I was not satisfied with live chat though and would never buy PLing from them.

Zipp425's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I P/Led with their service, I dont know if they botted or not, but I dont care, because for 15 dollars they did hours of gaming that would be worth $100 of my time.

NoxX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used this server for powerlevelling, they were safe and didn't change anything with my character. I logged on every couple of days to see my level progress , each time they logged on a few minutes later to start grinding again.

TomPetty's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got PLing for my 48 hunter to 58 and they logged on earlier today (I watched for a bit on a level 1, they went to tanaris) but as of right now they haven't got to 49 and I had them scheduled to start like 10 hours ago. As far as the rate goes, I had a quarter of my XP bar rested and it was already about 40% full, so their 4 day quote doesn't look too accurate. And if they tell me they aren't botting because of the rolling restart, they're gonna get one pissed off guy, the downtime is 5 minutes at the most

makersmark2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is from a year ago... bought gold from them about 3 or 4 times (i think it totaled 6000 gold), all came within 48 hours. The more the gold, the longer it took.

Then they had this special of free powerleveling or honor based on how much you purchased and previously purchased. The 1st day of honor grinding sucked. I did more in an hour then they did in a day. 2nd day was awesome, exactly what I was looking for. 3rd day was so-so... and mostly bothering my guild to go to ZG... and then going to ZG. I know because my guildies told me and I somehow ended up with a ZG bat for a pet.

I would still buy from them... not sure about the powerleveling though.

L3xus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought twice 2000 and t took me 2 days to get all.

Mlex

Aeto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used them 3 times.

First time: Got my gold quickly, smoothe.
    Second time: I had like 10g, and got powerleveled, was smooth and ended with 15g or something and an epic (equipped so I couldnt sell )

Third Time: I order, hour later, all my gold is gone on multiple characters. Then next morning I was banned. Fortunatally I got it all back (over 2kg). Then a few weeks pass by... My 70 and 60 are stripped of everything they had and all gold was gone. This time no gold was restored, only some gear

Story... if you use them, make sure you have no gold what so ever on your account.

stuidrewie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so just recently [about a week ago] i got them to PL a bloodelf pally for me, just to lvl 39. All went well, and smoothly, until once i hit 39... Everything was gone... 1 Day later, my account = PERMBANNED good thing i only have that pally and a 39 warr twink on the account, otherwise i wooda been Really pissed

mmobux's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They launched their company pretty much around the same time as WoW went online and by now have managed to catch up with the biggest sellers who have been around for much longer.

They grew quite quickly - something that must have cost them a lot of resources and might also explain confusion and order problems. Maybe they had some problems keeping up personal-wise with that expansion.

blade101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought 800g from them when the servers were down...In about 30 minutes I connected with live chat (after the servers were up) and they told me that the server was out of stock and they were farming it. They sent all 800 in maybe 6 hours or so.... I reccomend them for Gold buying.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there ok took about 5hours for gold but theri p/l is not bad didnt get banned either
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast