Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft, what it REALLY looks like.

AFter an extremely large amount of dying, ressurecting in other continents, mountainclimbing and the such, I HATH COME UPON THE SECRET OF WoW

you all know theres a portal leading to ghostlands, and how under SW theres holes that fall forever, well listen up.\

those holes, they fall forever cause theres noting there..... emmptynesss....

The eastern kingdoms are far below Kalimdor, and above both are the outlands.

The ghostlands and eversong woods are actually floating east of netherstorm. if you enter the ghostlands and have a friend in ehllfire you can see him on minimap

if you die in the deep pits between stonetalon mulgore, and desolace, you will be sent as a ghost to westfall cementary, yet if you die in such a pit in the outlandsyou will release to a kalimdor graveyard. if you get several transparencies, even size of maps, you could use this(if youre rich) to travel fast by dying and spirit healing on the next continent.

in stonetalon several places send you to westfall or darkshire graveyards.
    if you mountainclimb behind starat main building and into what is supposedly the great bloodelf capital of quel thalas, its a big ocean. yeah. thats because ghostlands are east of outlands...same with everson woods. yeah. and before TBC under stormwind enar drop to warlock crypts, there was a drop that dropped you near darnassus....thats a real break in my theory... i have to admit it.

That is WoW's secret. oh and all instances float at kalimdor's level, west of darkshore

RL=http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mapsam1.png][IMG]http://img25

that is a picture that i drew in four minutes to make things clearer. hope it helped a bit.

Originally Posted by stryngz
    This post is in light of a discussion involving "instance stacking". Where as he/she said that instances are not a seperate part of the WoW world but in fact stacked far under the actual WoW ground, I.E. (when u jump into the large square hole under SW the right way, u can fall into the mages quarters.) This claim seems to be true.

The other day I was in a fairly large ony raid. And when you die (for those who dont already know) u cannot zone in again untill 1.Ony dies, 2. Your raid group wipes. Upon dying i ressed right at the instance and then immediatly noticed that the rest of the raid group was showing far from the actual instance destination. The raid group was showing to be in Stoneleton Mountains [Forgive the spelling. :P ] Luckily i was making a PvP fraps video of the whole raid. I have actual proof that "instance stacking" is a phenomenon that has not yet been explored to the fullest. I hope that, in this post, others will be encouraged to do some of your own exploring to find where the rest of "Pre-BC" instances are "stacked" Ive entered all other Outland instances and did not get the same result.

I have yet to post the vid yet. if u know how to compress a video and post it on youtube or a similar easy to use video viewing website, pls share how to do so on this thread so i can get the video out to those who are interested.

(this is my first post on teh exploit threads, and didnt see much more about this subject, so please do not flame my pitiful attempt at wowing Mmowned.com [Which btw, ROX ALL OTHER SITES, bar none]

Thx all, Stryngz
    a small amount of support.
    Last edited by Equ1N0X; 04-27-2007 at 06:29 PM.

World of Warcraft, what it REALLY looks like.
    OxF.6b's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: World of Warcraft, what it REALLY looks like.

i don't get all of that becouse of my shitty eng... but i have to say the instance and outland/gostland/be star-area/draen. start-area are in 1 map and so kalimdor is in a different map and all instance are in a different map i don't think they "float" in kalimdor....
    ||

Zonda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm im pretty sure there is a server that is made to run one particular instance, like 1 server would be for every kara instance on every server

A_Snake01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is funny.

Outlands, Azeroth, Kalimdor and all other instances are totally, 100% separate from each other. They are parallel. Outlands is not below Azeroth, Azeroth is not below Kalimdor. They have no collision with each other at all. The only thing that links them all is a tiny little instance trigger that, when touched, says, "Zone to Outlands". Or Kalimdor. Or Instance. Whatever.

All of Quel'Thalas, all of the Draenei islands are on the same instance as outlands, they float far east of netherstorm and far east of shadowmoon, respectively. They are not in any form connected to Kalimdor and Azeroth. They were made this way so that no one without the expansion pack could enter these zones.
    The Age of Exploration is over. Now is the Age of Creation.

OxF.6b's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so all i was thinking is right... oh cool... i think the why if u die in some place in be start-are u will tele to crossroad is because of some script... or somthing look like that...
    ||

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Datonking is back?! Oh noes.
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

raceboy404's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u shld make a movie with these findings.

(than i will +rep every hour of my life)

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by idusy
    Datonking is back?! Oh noes.
    LEWL
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

Kazard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pics or sumthing, i know for a fact that it isnt like this, Blizz runs instances ona totally different section of the server, its not all one huge "map", ive also ran a private server and flew around above and u cant just magically fly 500ft ina certain direction and expect to hit an instance or sumthing.

Empyro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to have to call BS on this one. Although I have been wrong before.

I know the Outlands are east of Eastern Kingdom. Kalmidor is south of the Outlands.

There is no point in blizzard to stack these continents, they keep it simple.

Someone can test that instance theory(I personally think its wrong), if they want, find my post on teleportation. There are some addresses that you can use that tell your true location(not like the in-game coords). Keep in mind that the values of these addresses are float values, not 4 byte.

p.s. Tinkerfoe, if you just want to contribute, read and learn. Don't make things up, or make sure your information is correct before you post it.
    Last edited by Empyro; 04-09-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by A_Snake01
    This is funny.

Outlands, Azeroth, Kalimdor and all other instances are totally, 100% separate from each other. They are parallel. Outlands is not below Azeroth, Azeroth is not below Kalimdor. They have no collision with each other at all. The only thing that links them all is a tiny little instance trigger that, when touched, says, "Zone to Outlands". Or Kalimdor. Or Instance. Whatever.

All of Quel'Thalas, all of the Draenei islands are on the same instance as outlands, they float far east of netherstorm and far east of shadowmoon, respectively. They are not in any form connected to Kalimdor and Azeroth. They were made this way so that no one without the expansion pack could enter these zones.
    A_snake is our expert on this, and with his saying on the matter, thread is closed.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opening this thread again. I recieved the following message from spacecowboy

You closed a thread on his 'word' saying that he is an expert, but he is 100% dead wrong, and really obviously talking out of his ass.

In the WoW 'world', by world I mean any possible technical view of the game, the first post is 100% correct, it is the reason you could use the ship/fear exploit to get to outlands a long, long time ago... it is because all of the zones actually float in a 3D space and while have seperate loading screens, are capable of being traversed through 'outer space' in the correct ways, such as the ship/fear exploit or dieing in certain places that send you to the wrong graveyards.

You might be tempted to go back to what that snake guy said, but don't, it is completely incorrect. It sounds like he knows what he is saying because that is how many games function, but that is NOT the case in world of warcraft.... he is making an assumption based on a false idea that WoW is the same as everything else.

You may say, well, what about loading screens? But the game only throws one up when you have moved to a different place and it detects that you have a lot of data needing to load. The game actually just 'teleports' you to the correct place and then the game client takes over and starts caching the area. Instances ARE their own servers, and thus actually are their own independant zones governed only by a loading screen, but anything on the main world server is traversable.

If you actually read this, thanks for your time.
    Snake, feel free to prove you are not talking out of your ass? I do not claim to know either way, although I'm off to peel WoW apart looking for the truth later :P

A_Snake01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will respond point by point on this one.

In the WoW 'world', by world I mean any possible technical view of the game, the first post is 100% correct, it is the reason you could use the ship/fear exploit to get to outlands a long, long time ago... it is because all of the zones actually float in a 3D space and while have seperate loading screens, are capable of being traversed through 'outer space' in the correct ways, such as the ship/fear exploit or dieing in certain places that send you to the wrong graveyards.
    You say that the reason you could fear to outlands before is because they all floated in some part of the world, apart from an instance. I have a feeling you use this one fact as the basis for your other assumptions. Just because outlands floated southeast of Booty Bay doesn't mean all instances have landmass on Azeroth. The old Outlands map files were actually part of the ADT structure of Azeroth. They were the very low numbered ones, like Azeroth_4_2.adt. No other instance has land mass attached to the main continents. Now let me also say that the Azeroth WDT loads all the associated ADT files. No where in the Azeroth.wdt does it reference Expansion01, Kalimdor, Uldaman or whatever. It only loads the Azeroth.adts.

Second of all, the Azeroth WDL, which contains the height map for Azeroth(as seen on the WoWMapView main screen) does not include any areas outside the normal Azeroth landspace. Just further proving you wrong of your point.

Now, you might say, "it's too far away from regular azeroth!". I say, take a look at Kalimdor and then tell me that GM Island isn't as far if not farther than where any reasonably places land would be?

Now, you could also reason that "It's below azeroth, of course they wouldn't show up on a height map!". I ask, then, why is it when you fall through the world you go on forever, and never encounter any other land? You can fall as long as you like as a ghost, but all you do is continue to fall. You never reach any of the supposed land that you say is beneath it.

As for the dieing and being sent to really odd graveyards? That's a database error. Well, not so much an error, as it was clearly defined, but an ill considered placement. You need a graveyard to go to when you die, and since Westfall was the first zone in WoW designed(as evidenced by the early Programmers Island being the template for it), they send you there. No particular reason other than you need a graveyard to go to. They seem to have linked all unknown or illegal areas to the crossroads or westfall graveyard. The exception that I know of seems to be Hyjal, where you get sent to Astranaar.

You might be tempted to go back to what that snake guy said, but don't, it is completely incorrect. It sounds like he knows what he is saying because that is how many games function, but that is NOT the case in world of warcraft.... he is making an assumption based on a false idea that WoW is the same as everything else.
    Aside from the fact that it is the case in WoW, how do you know what other games I've examined and based my ideas upon? Now, let me also tell you that no company in their right, money based mind would come up with a totally new and original way to do things. If most other games function the way I've explained WoW does, why would Blizzard reinvent the wheel and spend time + money on it, when they can examine a previously and well tested method and tweak/use that system? They wouldn't. And the proof is in their file formats. They're all based upon other formats which are based upon a general IFF format.

You may say, well, what about loading screens? But the game only throws one up when you have moved to a different place and it detects that you have a lot of data needing to load. The game actually just 'teleports' you to the correct place and then the game client takes over and starts caching the area. Instances ARE their own servers, and thus actually are their own independant zones governed only by a loading screen, but anything on the main world server is traversable.
    You're half right there. Loading screens are in place to serve as a means of transferring your characters data to another instance ID. They only occur doing those times though. Every instance portal you zone through, every boat that goes from Azeroth to Kalimdor, every Zeppelin that does the same. and the way of getting to Outlands and the new starting zones. Step through one and you're going to a new map ID. No matter what, if you are zonening from any of those areas to an area in the same map ID, no matter how far away, you will not be met with a loading screen. To disprove your idea of "a lot of data to load", Outlands, the Azuremist Islands and the Quel'Thalasian area are all on the same map ID. They use the same WDT and WDL. Again, evidenced on the WoWMapView screen. Lets take the most obvious proof here, the portals in Shattrath. Go to there, and take the Silvermoon portal. Surprise! No loading screen. You're just being teleported. no character transfer, no loading of a new WDL/WDT, just the loading of new ADTs, WMOs and m2s.

Basically, you're dead wrong, and everything Blizzard has done goes against your idea. Do not take this as an inflammatory comment, but next time you try and come up against me, I want to see some real proof.

If you actually read this, thanks for your time.
    You're welcome.
    Last edited by A_Snake01; 04-14-2007 at 06:21 PM.
    The Age of Exploration is over. Now is the Age of Creation.

Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snake, I love you.
    "Step right up and shake hands with the devil"

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by relz
    Snake, I love you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast