0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u4accounts

Can anyone share with me any opinion about this powerleveling/gold-selling/renting site?
    • IM TEH SEX

u4accounts
    r3deemer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stupid as their site looks, wow PowerLeveling & World of Warcraft Powerleveling & WOW Power Leveling-eoewow is not to bad. Bought 5000g from them, got a message about 5 mins later, saying something in TERRIBLE english, if i wanted my gold (i think it was ''Yes gold, 5000") then done... Try them... Not sure on the prices but alot of the others take a few DAYS to get back to you, and most wont even give you anyway...

--- Thanks Enfeebleness

Mr.Goomis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks..., well seems like they're just like most of the "renting" companies... they had offered me a payment once every week, and when I wanted to make it daily, they started lying "our manager is not here"... I wish there were any professionals in this business :<
    • IM TEH SEX

r3deemer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah i wouldnt rent to them.... They seem VERY dodgy.... I bet they use rented accounts to trade the gold..

--- Thanks Enfeebleness