0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Retriveing sold account!

Ok.. So i sold my account some months ago, and i kind of miss it now, since I started on a new school and everybody play WoW..

I sold it to this guy, and I gave my original name/lastname/adress/phonenr/kreditcardnr/SQ/SA but not photoID..

So, I know that i can just retrieve the account with my information, but can he take any legal action against me? I mean.. Can he call the cops on me or sue me or something?
    Does anybody have some experience doing this, I'd like to hear.

In a nutshell: Can people take legal action against you, for virtuel items (EX: acc)

Question about Retriveing sold account!
    dejavu11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically he could take legal action against you. To be extremely technical anybody can take legal action against anybody else for anything. i could use you right now for having a 1 in your name, but I wouldn't win that suit. Semantics aside he would probably have a case if it ever got to a court, but it would be a hard call and IANAL.

The real truth of the matter is, people are lazy, and he will not sue you. He may threaten to sue you, he may call you mean things, but he is not going to go through the entire process of filing a suit over a WOW account (assuming it's not a $1500 account or something like that).

Just my $.02 though.

Christian1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dejavu11 View Post
    Technically he could take legal action against you. To be extremely technical anybody can take legal action against anybody else for anything. i could use you right now for having a 1 in your name, but I wouldn't win that suit. Semantics aside he would probably have a case if it ever got to a court, but it would be a hard call and IANAL.

The real truth of the matter is, people are lazy, and he will not sue you. He may threaten to sue you, he may call you mean things, but he is not going to go through the entire process of filing a suit over a WOW account (assuming it's not a $1500 account or something like that).

Just my $.02 though.
    That doesn't sound too bad.. I just ment if it was illegal to do - against the law.
    Well, if it isn't any worse I guess I'll just do it.

forces's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all actuality, no he can't do anything really. All you have to do is get it back from Blizzard then you're done. He can't really take legal action, all YOU have to say is that you've had it all along. No proof that he had it.
    C++ SKILL[||||||||||||]