0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noggit comes back?

Hi all! I decided to make some easy to use wow map editor with comfortable interface and great possibilities to change WoW world as I want. I google and find some program caled Noggit. But it is working only with 1.x.x client and very unstable.
    I found sources and tried to rewrite them to add more stable version with more possibilities.

Watch this! [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mrjwqdxrXqA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mrjwqdxrXqA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

This is old good Noggit with basically loading maps from MPQ "on-the-fly" but it is easy to add some new function to work with extracted mpq. Because Noggit is really "eats" big part of my RAM!

But I am still using MyWarcraftStudio to add changed files back to mpq (patch-6.MPQ) because I cant find right function to add files back to archive.

Also I am trying to add more map chunk manipulation tools! Noggit has hiden window called "map chunk properties" but its working not correctly and Noggit often get error because of this! And thats why I commented and disable this window... but I am trying to repair this! =)

Now I working on it

Noggit comes back?