Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recall account with cd keys/ID card?

hello, is it possible to recall an account by calling blizzard and say:

hello blizz, i was key logged

hacker got my last name

hacker changed my password, i used the password recovery. so my Secret question answer and email where key logged.

about the cd keys........ hmmmmmmmmm idk?? i can say that i had them written in a .TXT file and the hacker saw them. hehehehe

to recall can i get the account back by faxing in my ID card that will have my full name and i can tell the blizz dude i only have the cd keys because i had them from obviously buying the game.

alrighty, so by now if i get lucky and blizz gives me the account back, i find out the scammer transferred out the chars. how can i get them back? is there anyway to prove that i dont own the account that the chars where transsfered 2 and that i never authorised that transaction.

lastly, any ppl here use Western Union? i wanna use that as a payment method, the option "Payment in minutes" this is when i get money sent to me then i pick it up at the western union bank.

how solid is this payment method? like how easily can the guy recall his cash? im totally legit btw, so the guy will be receiving his account. but in a case where he wants to recall the cash and keep the account, any ideas??? im new to Western Union.

please help, thanks ppls.

edit:
    *tear* OMFG IM LOSING MY GODDANM ****ING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 ****ing scamming blizz!!! danm u!!!! thanks in advance guyzz
    Last edited by darkmagishin; 08-10-2008 at 05:28 PM.

recall account with cd keys/ID card?