0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account Trade and CD Keys section

I don't know what the issue might be, whether its too many posts for the numbers of mods able to approve them, or not enough attention is being paid. I *believe* my post hasn't been approved yet (been about 5 days).

My suggestions:

1. Remove the mandatory Admin permission to post on this forum. It already requires a large post and rep amount to post there. I believe user reports can deal with any inappropriate threads like they do on other forums.

2. Bring on more mods to permit threads. (this is a more demanding suggestion and may not be plausible)

Account Trade and CD Keys section
    TinusNED's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted something 3 days ago and it's still not there
    So more mods or remove the requirments please

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sry but really go to ebay to make money, this is not meant for a money earning place. We do not feel that we need more mods, and up to a week waiting time is perfectly fine. the mod approval is there for your safety, its either that or only contribs and up tradesection, not even donators
    so really, stop complaining or find somewhere else to trade.

brendanec's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    sry but really go to ebay to make money, this is not meant for a money earning place. We do not feel that we need more mods, and up to a week waiting time is perfectly fine. the mod approval is there for your safety, its either that or only contribs and up tradesection, not even donators
    so really, stop complaining or find somewhere else to trade.

I would use Ebay in a minute if i could use it like I do here. I actually made a post requesting to buy things from people, not sell.

I do agree that more mods are not needed, but i don't believe asking for a lift on the Admin Request per post is unreasonable.

Could you go in-depth about the required admin permission? Is there a large number of inappropriate threads as compared to any other forum? I would just appreciate some clarification.

EDIT: I swear there was a ninja edit of your post. Either that or i'm crazy.
    Last edited by brendanec; 08-10-2008 at 03:32 PM.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yes there are a big number of bad threads in there and it seems that donators and < contributor rank cant understand not to post when it is not approved instantly so from this day trade section is for donators + contributors and up. im sick and tired of seeing the other threads.