0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiboxing section

I think there should really be a Multiboxing section. If not a section a sub-forum.

Multiboxing has become hugely popular now and a good amount of people that see a multiboxer playing wonder how its done and how they can do it themselves. Why not have a section that provides what you need to get started along with support for it.

I have to say that multiboxing is really tough to get started on without proper knowledge and preparation and a section about it here could really help other mmowned members that are curious to see what its all about.

The best/worst thing about this is that Multiboxing guides take alot of time and effort to produce (ex:http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...t-started.html) to keep them useful and helpful in anyway.

Im honestly surprised this isnt on the forums already. If you ask me, Multiboxing is the biggest way to "own an Mmo".

So how about we offer a section for support and guides, maybe even other misc stuff (videos, pics, etc) and give myself and others a new place to become active in

Multiboxing section
    Cryt's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just go to dual-boxing.com.... they have everything you need and more
    Where there's a will, there's an inheritance.
    aim
    sielonsusmsn[email protected]

Matador's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem would be that not enough people would use such a section.
    90% of the people here are crying about the 15 bucks they got to pay a month, so I doubt there would be many members looking at that section.

But it could also be that I haven't played WoW for too long and don't see a multiboxing trendwave going on..

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually would like this, I am building a few applications of my own regarding Multiboxing, perhaps it would be a good way for people who are interested in this to contribute. Self-made macros (I have many) anything that YOU made (not just copy/paste) to give to others to make multiboxing more fun. In the end, it is up to the mods on this one.

Soon you can find my projects at: www.termight.info

-Lex's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No .

ReidE96's Avatar Archer Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say yes. Sure, folk can link to dual boxing. But why not take them on?

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say put it in a subforum under the Bots and Programs section. (Since technically, you're using programs to do it, unless you're doing hardware based multi-boxing, which very... very few do)

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think enough people do it for it to constitute a sub-forum.

Plus, multiboxing is completely allowed by Blizzard, and if you'll notice, this is sort of a site for breaking Blizz's rules.

If you have multiboxing problems/questions, ask them on another site.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Eski's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would most def use the forum. I have been interested in it since the guide was made.

I don't believe its very well known about, but once people learn more about it, it will become more popular.

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    I don't think enough people do it for it to constitute a sub-forum.

Plus, multiboxing is completely allowed by Blizzard, and if you'll notice, this is sort of a site for breaking Blizz's rules.

If you have multiboxing problems/questions, ask them on another site.
    If this site can only be sustained to breaking the rules there are many sections that aren't supposed to be here then. Guides about how to level, get gold, class guides etc aren't breaking rules. Should every guide on these site atm get pasted onto another site and the section taken away? No. (not to put words in your mouth)

Everyone that has seen someone Boxing wants to know how. They don't know where to go look it up and find out. Multiboxing requires someone who is dedicated. If they become dedicated to that, then they would become dedicated to Mmowned and give quality posts unlike the leechers that repost everyday.

Sure you can say that there are other sites. Personally, I dont see why we should goto another site when its one more hot topic we can include to mmowned. And have mmowned members talk about it, show people how, share exp, give tips, give people personally developed add ons, and mostly by people we already know rather then being the new guy on another forum.

The idea behind it is to get more people out there Multiboxing and laughing at people in the 1500 arena bracket QQ about you "being a cheater!"

May not be bannable, but was never intended by blizzard. Clever use of the terms that Blizz preaches.

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multi boxing is important but does it warrant its own forum is another thing or maybe it needs just a few quality threads instead.

mudfish's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    Multi boxing is important but does it warrant its own forum is another thing or maybe it needs just a few quality threads instead.
    If other sites like dual-boxing.com can work up an entire forum on the topic, I am certain Mmowned can add a section to the site that can do the same but also provide certain things from its members that make it unique.

Besides, can anything bad come from it? not really.

Can it give ample opportunity for users to give out quality posts rather then your day to day leecher repost? yes.

Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Multi boxing is such an obscure section to have on a WoW forum. So much so in fact that i reckon it would have about 3 active members...give or take

And as you said in the post above this one "If other sites like dual-boxing.com can work up an entire forum on the topic"

Why not just use that forum?

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mudfish View Post
    If other sites like dual-boxing.com can work up an entire forum on the topic, I am certain Mmowned can add a section to the site that can do the same but also provide certain things from its members that make it unique.

Besides, can anything bad come from it? not really.

Can it give ample opportunity for users to give out quality posts rather then your day to day leecher repost? yes.
    Yeah, except jee, i wonder what dual-boxing.com has on its forums. Perhaps stuff about dual boxing? Maybe? Possibly?

Nothing bad can happen. But if nothing good happens either it's just wasting a mods time and effort on something 15 people care about.

Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enfeebleness View Post
    Yeah, except jee, i wonder what dual-boxing.com has on its forums. Perhaps stuff about dual boxing? Maybe? Possibly?

Nothing bad can happen. But if nothing good happens either it's just wasting a mods time and effort on something 15 people care about.
    *bitchslap*

stop repeating my points RIGHT AFTER I POST THEM

*tickles enfeebl*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast