Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paypal help

Hello people,

I have a problem with my fake Canadian Paypal address. I have $40 on it (nothing special) and I want to transfer them to my real Paypal address or at least to buy something online. The problem is: today I have received a mail that say my Paypal account (the Canadian one) has been limited, so I can't transfer the money or pay anything. How I can remove limitations? They ask for a Canadian bank account, but I don't have one since I'm not from Canada. So I have tried to add one of my real credit cards, it worked, but the account is still limited and not verifed. Any idea to remove limitations?

Paypal help
    SarahPalin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still trying to figure out how you make a fake canadian paypal

Poglia's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimbob3 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how you make a fake canadian paypal
    www.paypal.com, then register with fake Canadian datas...

sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Poglia View Post
    Hello people,

I have a problem with my fake Canadian Paypal address. I have $40 on it (nothing special) and I want to transfer them to my real Paypal address or at least to buy something online. The problem is: today I have received a mail that say my Paypal account (the Canadian one) has been limited, so I can't transfer the money or pay anything. How I can remove limitations? They ask for a Canadian bank account, but I don't have one since I'm not from Canada. So I have tried to add one of my real credit cards, it worked, but the account is still limited and not verifed. Any idea to remove limitations?

wow... Seriously you could get in deep shit for having a fake paypal and putting a real cc on it would be dumb as hell so then they can charge your cc if you ever get a chargeback. You were limited because you logged from to many ips or used a suspicious proxy. You do not want to remove limitations. Just leave that account be and make a new one and scam some kids with it.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

Saaen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I for once agree with sk8erevan, you seriously are stupid, putting a real credit onto a fake canadian paypal, know how easily it will be for paypal or whoever you scammed to trace you? If the gold selling site or w/e you scammed wants their money back, you better pay them.

Poglia's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not that stupid... first of all this is a prepaid card that is going to expire, nothing special. It's not a credit card. And second, I have not scammed anyone. I have just $40 (100% legit) in.

sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well considering its on a fake account with no real info, that would make it unlegit. Sorry buddy your SOL. Id just get whatever you sold for 40 bucks back and dump that paypal and try to do it right this time.
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.