0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scamming [Q&A]

Yes you may not think more of me as a scammer, you may not think of me as anything and the few that know me think of me as an *******. I am sorry to tell you but, I use to scam, and SQL inject which are both very unsecure and twisted things, as kathunx is reinforcing to stop them. Which now I believe is a safe cause and very well constructed cause. Well you new people to this forum may not even have a clue really how a scammer works. But now I must tell scamming is illegal is almost anyway, and as you so called "Proffesional" scammers believe your very cool and you can scam anyone. Thinking your superior to anyone else on this forum. You may think "Well yes" I can scam just about anyone, but hell, I hope Kathunx finds you out.
    I know how they work to find out information. Because I also have a friend that works for the FBI, that knows how to find information on people. You may be thinking proxy for the win. That is so wrong. Proxies dont always protect you. As caches, and trails are left on your computer. So lets get down to buisness just as Kathunx I will be taking any questions about how one might find out information about you, and get onto your Computer or anything in between. I am here to make sure scamming stops, and also you may not know but just a little bit of off topic information, a program is actually being made its like AIM, but its going to be scammer proof and I cant release any information about it yet, me and couple of my gamedev.net coders are working on it. Also refer to my signature for live chat bout anything dealing with scammers, if you have recently been scammed please contact me in there and I will help you get vunerable information about the person that scammed you. Yes kathunx, I know the techniques :P

Scamming [Q&A]
    sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i underestand your a donator and all but you have 2 rep? I already know everything your offering but kathunx is already offering mostly all of this.

Sorry

FAIL?
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.