0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

money order scam, wtf should i do?

i need help with selling my wow account.

i am requesting a money order, but the buyer wants a phone call and a picture of my drivers license.

obviously hell have my dads full name and address.

im not planning on scamming him... i will send him the account information by usps mail with a tracking number on it.

what im worried about is him making up a lie, like saying that he got a banned account.

then what if he sues me, unless i give him his money back. then i will have no way of recalling my account because he requested all the account information.

what can i do to prevent a lawsuit from this guy? ive heard that when someone sues you, the person being sued has to go to the victims place where he files the law suit? lawl.

if nothing can be done, ill wait and get my own ID card *im under age so itl probably be easier on me* my dad would chop of my dick and feed it to the hounds if i stained his credit with a ****ing felony.

money order scam, wtf should i do?
    sk8erevan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont worry about it i got have my own id card there pretty sweet and easy to get only 10 bucks if your underage also. but if hes pays you with a money order he cant recall cash? lollol but ya you are totally safe, plus like ive said a ton of times to other people i doubt they will sue you for the little amount of money your charging for an account it would probably end up costing them more money then they lost. Plus your 100 percent legit so you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy =]

Also you might wanna black out the exact adress and last name a lil bit so he doesnt rape your underaged ass =P
    PM me anytime for requests on anything you need. I will be more then happy to code for a couple people a week too.

darkmagishin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome, thanks for the advice mate, itll definitely help me sleep smoother.

also thanks for replying quickly :]

dejavu11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the crazy event he did try to sue you, and by law you had to travel to him for the suit, you could also put in a counter-claim for travel expenses, "pain and suffering" etc... Assuming you're legit (which you said you are) it shouldn't be too hard to win the case and then he'd be out some moola.

The truth of the matter is that he won't sue, even if you did scam him I'd still wager on no suit at all. People are too lazy to even bother suing somebody out of state over a video game.