Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF someone w/ scammed account to help me

Ok so here's the deal.

I have an account that I scammed a long time ago, because I decided I wanted to. The thing is, I didn't get any info on the account other than the name/pass/change email. So I have an account that the person could recall, and i can't, but he's too stupid to recall, so it's safe.

NOTE: YOU MUST KNOW ALL INFO OF YOUR SCAMMED ACCOUNT FOR THIS

Now what I would like to do is try to get an account that could have all of my info, by scamming WoWPL or another renter company with the "ban your account, get compensated" scam, with a little twist (not the most original twist, I know someone else though of it, but I don't remember who):

You could give me the info to the scammed account that we rent to a company, and I'll get it banned, and they will (hopefully) compensate for this account, in which situation I could have an account with all of MY info on it. Now after this, you can recall the account and say it was hacked and banned (since it was done from my IP) and you get your account back, no harm done.

In the case the company doesn't compensate, you can still recall your account because it was "hacked" from another IP, and then i can cry because it didn't work.

Will be willing to give anyone who can help me +Rep and sexual favors, along with my current account if you wish (decent geared NE warrior)

Post your contact info here if you're willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by yamanami; 08-03-2008 at 04:43 PM.

LF someone w/ scammed account to help me
    yamanami's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump? :\

The account I can give you is going to have epic flyer soon.. would be GREATLY appreciated if anyone could help me.....