0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release] MaNGOS Season 4 Brutal Gladiator

For my first MMOwned release, I've converted the season 4 armor/items from ArcEmu for all of us mangos users. This doesn't add anything to any vendors or offer the items as rewards for anything, this is just the items. Basically it's just for ppl whose mangos server doesn't already have the items and they want to add it.
    Now right now the items are free until I learn more about extendedcost, so for those of you who use malls you can add them to a vendor and offer them for free, or maybe reserve them for donators.
    If anyone has some insight on how to manipulate extended cost so these items can cost the right amount of arena points, please let me know so I can add them to a vendor and put him in the proper place.

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

When I figure out how to make the items cost what they should cost, i'll update my post with new links.

Also, so I don't have to make another post somewhere, i've also created a global weapons trainer that teaches each class his respective skills, so that those of you who use malls don't have to drop in a copy of every weapon master in the game. Anyone interested in him just let me know...

[Release] MaNGOS Season 4 Brutal Gladiator
    Vindicated's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UDB (MaNGOS Lead Database) already has this in it, but thanks anyways.

ducky69247's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, does it now? I didnt know... The repack I got didn't have it...

Dythzer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ducky69247 View Post
    Damn, does it now? I didnt know... The repack I got didn't have it...
    That's why you shouldn't use repacks.. :P They are always outdated. But anyway, +2 rep for contributing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I learned that... So i've since downloaded and compiled fresh copies of mangos and scriptdev2 and impconfig, and since i wanted all my custom items to stay in my db I didnt replace it, i only applied some updates, and after bootleg-fixing some db errors, managed to make the thing playable, with only a few minor problems, such as no longer can 2.4.2 clients log in (even after allowing clients as low as 8000 in realmd.conf), and some of the things i scripted before using scriptdev2 are no longer working... all in all i'd say i should have stuck with the repack...

Dythzer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ducky69247 View Post
    Yeah I learned that... So i've since downloaded and compiled fresh copies of mangos and scriptdev2 and impconfig, and since i wanted all my custom items to stay in my db I didnt replace it, i only applied some updates, and after bootleg-fixing some db errors, managed to make the thing playable, with only a few minor problems, such as no longer can 2.4.2 clients log in (even after allowing clients as low as 8000 in realmd.conf), and some of the things i scripted before using scriptdev2 are no longer working... all in all i'd say i should have stuck with the repack...
    Blizzard changed some authenticating things in 2.4.3 so that's why you cannot use both 2.4.2 and 2.4.3. And about some scripts doesnt work anymore.. did you create a new database and import ACID to it: ACID @ Scriptdev2.com

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I mentioned, I didn't want to lose all the custom things in my db so I only applied the db patches in the order the UDB forum specified. I didn't start with a fresh db, and since I don't know what ACID is, all I compiled into mangos was scriptdev2.
    And oh yeah.. the .ticket command crashes the server
    Last edited by ducky69247; 08-06-2008 at 11:27 PM.