Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Help Getting Account Information, Will Reward!

Ok, so I bought an account legitimately a few weeks ago. Sent the guy WU and he gave me the login/password, he doesn't have the e-mail, name, or any other information on the account. The guy is a Marine and a legit person, it hasn't been re-called, logged in, or messed around on. He really was selling it legit he just doesn't have any of the rest of the information.

I basically need all the information so I can make the account mine, the name, secret question, and e-mail address.

I'm well seasoned and have bought/sold/traded for literally hundreds of accounts so I know it's nearly impossible to make an account with no information your own but I was wondering if anyone could assist me.

I was considering just calling Blizzard and hoping to find someone who could help but I literally have no information on the guy besides the first name on the account, last initial, and the other basic informaton. I believe I might have a lead as to who it could be as the name matches, the zip code and first 4 digits of the phone number match, and there are some references to the guy in WoW but I can't be sure.

The old method of confirming account names is supposively not working anymore (creating a trial account and doing a mock transfer)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if anyone can tell me how to get full information and it actually works I will reward you with a tier 5-6 character on a brand new account with the old one banned for safety.

Thank You

Need Help Getting Account Information, Will Reward!
    advantage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have any advice at all?

*Phaze's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the guy who you got the account the Original Owner?

advantage's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No that's the problem he bought the account like 2 weeks after the game came out apparently and has been playing it all along without any additional information rather than the login/password. I really don't believe the account is going to be taken back or anything but can't really experience the whole game without access to the e-mail address and such.