7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How to]Uber level

By doing this wou will be level 90 in ~1hour.
    make sure you get a grush to hell.

1.Intoduction
    2.Terms Used
    3.What you will need
    -A. Setup
    -B. Actual Running
    4.Thinks to know
    5.Setup
    6.Traping
    7.The Actual run
    8.About lag breaks

1.Introduction:
    Uber levling is were you use trist to level a character faster then chaosing. I' usually end up doing 5-10 Uber level runs a week Either me setting them up and hosting my own or helping others. So i decided to write a guide for thoese who dont know how to do it. This guide will go through the inital set up and running of a uber levling.

2.Terms used:
    Trig: Trigger the person who stand by Meph to make minions spawn.
    Target: The person the minions will spawn on.
    Off: I would have to say the most important terms its the signal for the trig to move away from Meph to stop minion spawning to take a lag break
    TB and LB: Same as off, Town break or Lag break.

3.What you will need:

-A Set up: 2X Hdins and 1X Smiter

-B Actual runnig of the uber leveling:
    2-3 Hdins One with Concentrtion, One with cleansing if you have 3 Hdins 3rd uses Meditation *Note: If you have a merc with insight this is not needed but its nice to have incase merc dies.

4.Things to know:
    The last person to enter the game and be partied while not in trist will be the target. So Part your target *One of the Hdins outside of town part all of your leechers in trist. *Important* Full game bug: To avoid this make sure anyone who has to leave for any reason even to rejoin to fix target if someone accidently parties a leecher in town, make sure they leave the party before leaving the game.

5.Setup:
    Have your 2 hdins Stand in the position shown below make sure one is the target. Have the smiter rush in the middle and take out Diablo and Baal then trap Meph.

6.Trapping:
    There are basically 3 ways to trap *See screenshot below for which house to trap in* #1 If your smiter has teleport tele into the house wait for meph to come in then tele out. #2 Walk into the house wait for meph to go in save and exit. #3 Talk around the house then go above it as meph is following you he should wlak into the house. As long as no one goes beneth the house he will remain traped.

7.The Actual run
    You Want the leechers here.

You want your Hdins here.
    *Note: This Screenshot shows the position with 3 Hdins just remove the one on the left to get the idea of were to stand with 2. (refer to trig ss for map position) Also the bottom right hdin is target pretty much the best position for him to be in.

Triger:
    This is were the triger stands roughly. Just enough for miniosn to spawn.

8.About lag breaks:
    You need to take lag breaks about every 10-15 min to keep the game from droping. Make sure everyoen is in act 1 it's the fastest way to rest the lag. If someone goes afk and u need a lag break have your target tele on them and trig so they die. Never go afk in a uber leveling game its rude.

credits: http://www.*********.com/forums/d2-c...ing-guide.html
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

[How to]Uber level
    OMGPanic!'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ubertrist is definately my fav if you play b.net servers but close behind are pindleskin and bhaal runs.
    Moved house and now have limited internet access. Cant work till its back. STRESSED.