0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GameIm.com = So-so.

I have not seen anyone post a review on this site, let me sum up their site.
    I've purchased gold for various games here, Wow, Gaia, Habbo, Runescape ((I play allot of games at once, even the crappy ones.)) And almost every time, the order takes ages. They however are cheaper than all the other sites... They do get you your gold, if you're willing to wait. Their customer service is pretty good, they're nice but kind of stupid. Their English is kind of bad, they don't seem to understand you and they sometimes speak jibberish. They seem to be little bitches when you critique their workers, they claim to give fast speed... I contact them after 40 hours of not receiving 3 million gold on Runescape, I have a long chat with them and they say "another 8-9 hours and it'll be finished " Then after ranting and telling them that I'll just get a refund, go back to the old place I used to buy gold in and spend $4 extra, this is what I got... The operator has ended the chat. Thanks for contacting us. Yeah, she basically just said **** you and turned off the chat..
    Anyways if you don't want to wait x10+ on what it takes, spend an extra 1-6 bucks somewhere else, if you have a life and can wait a long time, this is a good place if you want to save some money on gold. ((They also do powerleveling.)) Uhm, thanks for reading my terrible review on these guys. Try them out for yourself and tell me what you think I guess.

GameIm.com = So-so.
    LiquidShizzles's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd rather spend extra money and get it faster. But i'm an instant-gratification kind of guy :P
    Jesus smokes bud.