0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Case Situation

Now I'm trying to put together a worst case situation here, so work with me. This is the scenario Sold account 3 months ago for $650, a T6 mage and a T4 druid T4 druid was left on original account, now active T6 druid is assumed to have been transfered off Now it would be possible to get both accounts back in one fell swoop seeing as you are the original owner However what legal trouble could come of it? This was done via paypal 3 months ago thusly they would be unable to recall it Now assuming you are in say Canada and they are in the United States, and are willing to go to alot of trouble to come after you legally what is the worst that could happen?

Worst Case Situation
    Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's been 3 months I doubt they'd be able to do anything.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/chart...webform-us.xml

Here ya go. This is how you do character transfer reversals (how you'd get the char back on your account.) Go hog wild.

Only problem is, after 3 months, Blizzard considers it case closed and won't reverse the transfer, most of the time. =/ Give it a try anyway, though.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Scald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    If it's been 3 months I doubt they'd be able to do anything.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/chart...webform-us.xml

Here ya go. This is how you do character transfer reversals (how you'd get the char back on your account.) Go hog wild.

Only problem is, after 3 months, Blizzard considers it case closed and won't reverse the transfer, most of the time. =/ Give it a try anyway, though.
    Well considering the new account is in my name I could get them to change all the info to mine after faxing them my ID, so that isn't all that big of an issue.

Scald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about this the completely wrong way the sale was a completely different transaction, and the account is MY property and non transferable, so I am legally in the clear. Still its a dick move but nice to know I cant get sued