WTT Gamecards for decent lvlingservice menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

stormcrowsix's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Gamecards for decent lvlingservice

Hello all. I don't know if it is ok to ask for services instead of offering them here, but could not find anything in the stickys that contradict that.
    Basically, a lot of the people that advertise here are Americans, and since I don't have paypall and I don't have acces to US gamecards this is a problem for me.

I have an account with 1 60+ and 8 lvls 10/11/12. Basically 1 of each class.
    I want the low lvls to be lvled up to 30, all of them. Also, I want this to be done manually or by a good glider that has his own profiles, cause I would like to keep my account "warning - free".
    Lvling professions is not needed, w/e. I provide about 20G on each char + all netherweave bags so lvling goes a bit faster and you dont need any money for new spells.
    Since I play my account myself every evening in the week, I am looking for someone who can play it / glide it during the daytime. So between 1 at night and 15-16 in the afternoon. would be cool.(GMT+1)

I am posting this here since I figured out that there are maybe some youngsters who are pretty fast with lvling and have break from school anyway

So in short I want:

- 8 chars lvled from lvl10/11/12 to lvl 30
    - The chars lvled manually or glided by a pro glider
    - The lvler should play somewhere between 1 at night till 15:00/16:00 hours (GMT+1)
    And chars will be equipped with 16 slot bags and have around 20G so you can lvl fast / dont need to care about spellcosts / dont need to care about repairs.
    I will even provide some Stockades gear ready in the mail for faster lvling.

For your services I offer you payment in gamecards (EU!), the quantity depending on the amount of services provided, this will be discussed through PM or MSN.

Thanks for your time; if threads like this (asking services in return for gamecards) are not allowed / wanted here, please lemme know and I will delete asap.

WTT Gamecards for decent lvlingservice
    Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too bad you cant get US gamecards..