Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HELP] Sectorseven finish my Cpanel or Anyone!

ok so i am using the Cpanel made by Gastric or w/e on my server but i wanted to meld in a server book. Like rules locations etc. So s7 made me the source but for some reason i get alot of errors

here is what errors i get!

Originally Posted by Darksid
    ------ Rebuild All started: Project: controlpanel, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
    Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'controlpanel', configuration 'Release|Win32'
    Compiling...
    controlpanel.cpp
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1627) : error C2001: newline in constant
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(162 : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'Menu'
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1682) : error C2601: 'CPanel::GossipEnd' : local function definitions are illegal
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(51): this line contains a '{' which has not yet been matched
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1687) : error C2601: 'SetupCPanel' : local function definitions are illegal
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(51): this line contains a '{' which has not yet been matched
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1691) : fatal error C1075: end of file found before the left brace '{' at '..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(51)' was matched
    Setup.cpp
    Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Janet\Desktop\ascent\src\scripts\projects\2008_int_release_controlpanel \BuildLog.htm"
    controlpanel - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)
    ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

If you wanna help me because i dont think S7 is going to finish it not answering me on msn =(. Msn me at [email protected]. I will send you the source

[HELP] Sectorseven finish my Cpanel or Anyone!
    SectorSeven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I r busy with my gf

Get hasbro to help you

Darksid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah hasbro?!?

Darksid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow no one =(

nanidin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paste up the lines in the 1000's range, I'll take a look.

..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1627) : error C2001: newline in constant
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(162 : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifier 'Menu'
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1682) : error C2601: 'CPanel::GossipEnd' : local function definitions are illegal
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1687) : error C2601: 'SetupCPanel' : local function definitions are illegal
    ..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(1691) : fatal error C1075: end of file found before the left brace '{' at '..\src\controlpanel\controlpanel.cpp(51)' was matched
    Setup.cpp

The bolded lines are happening because there is a function starting at line 51 that doesn't have a closing brace... From the looks of the errors, it could belong around 1681 (that would make it a HUGE function!). If you can figure out where that function is supposed to end and add a closing curly brace, you should fix up a few of the bugs, the rest may also be symptoms of that... couldn't tell you without source
    Last edited by nanidin; 07-12-2008 at 12:35 AM.

volitle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rofl hasbro is guy who made arcemu the arcemu that your using to run your server hehe