0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] Vendor Creation -- Ascent

Okay, I've seen alot of people asking how to create a Vendor in my days, so if anybody asks again, I'm gonna lead 'em to this Link Alright, lets get started with:
    1) Click on 'Vendor Creator'
    2) Name: Pick the Name of your Vendor (e.x. - Josh Romeo)
    3) Subname: put what you want him to sell (e.x. - Food & Water Vendor)
    4) Display ID: You will have to go on Thottbot or WoW, doesn't matter.
    Thottbot way: Type in your wanted Creatures name (e.x. - Xylem) and then click on the correct 'Creature'. Now the Page URL for that mob should look like 'http://thottbot.com/c8379' or something close to it, with ####'s at the end. Now you want to CTRL+C or remember those numbers, then go to NPC Display ID Converter and type in the Code you got from Thottbot. Now a number should pop-up (e.x. - 7591) Now go and type that into your Display ID box on the Vendor Creator.
    WoW Way: Log onto WoW (You must be a GM / Admin) and find the wanted Mob. Now .npc info on them and scroll up, looking for 'Display ID: ####' When you find that, the #'s after it are its Display ID, so you can just place them in the Vendor Creator and your done
    5) Vendor ID: this is simply the ID that you will Spawn the Vendor with (e.x. .npc spawn #####)
    6) Level: make this the Level you want the Vendor to be Spawned at.
    7) Faction: there are 9 Factions to chose from, Stormwind, Ironforge, Orgrimmar, Darnassus, Undercity, Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon, Exodar and Neutral, which is the Argent Dawn. Choose one that you wish your Vendor to be.
    Health & Mana: this is what Health the Vendor will have when it is Spawned, more HP gives it a bigger chance to not die if it is attacked. Mana is only if the Vendor has a Spell placed in it.
    9) Mount Display ID: This is for people who want Vendors on a Mount, if you know the Item Display ID of a Mount (e.x. - 2410 as the SW Charger) then place it in there, only if you know the Display ID of a Mount in-game
    10) Inventory: Now, there will be 'Vendor ID' 'Item ID' and 'Quantity', in Vendor ID, put the Vendor ID from Stage 5 there.
    11) Item ID: is the .additem #### that you want the Vendor to sell
    12) Quantity: For Ascent, you want -1, I am not sure for MaNGOS. I will post here for later Information on MaNGOS!
    13) Click 'Submit' and a box should come up, if you are Ascent DL the Rev1 - Current Batch, Antrix the 'Antrix - rev1' and for MaNGOS, you have to click on the MaNGOS tab and then select the 'Project: Silvermoon DB rev. 14' Batch
    14) Once Batch is done, HeidiSQL should show up, click 'Connect!'
    15) Once inside HeidiSQL, click on the SQL Query
    16) Now there are two blue arrows, one saying 'Execute SQL...F9' and the other saying 'Execute Selected SQL....CTRL+F9' click F9 or the first blue arrow pointing >> way
    17) If it starts to lag, wait until its done.
    1 Congratulations! Your Vendor has been added to your Server!
    Hope this helps some Vendor-needy people
    Bugs that may occur:
    <No Sell Template Found> Bug
    If this happens when you try to open up the Inventory of a Vendor to buy something, follow this:
    1) Open up HeidiSQL/Navicat/SQLyog
    2) Go into the Database 'Ascent' and find the Table 'Vendors'
    3) Search for the Entry ID of the Vendor you created
    4) Delete ALL Records of that Vendor (All Vendor Records)
    5) Click 'Add Record' and fill it in accordingly:
    Code:
    Entry = #####
    Item = #####
    Amount = -1
    Max_amount = 0
    inctime = 0
    Keep Max_amount and inctime at 0, and change the others with the correct ID's.
    6) Do it until you have all Items in the Vendor
    7) Save
    Restart Server
    9) Start Server and Spawn Vendor, the Items should all be working
    10) Congratulations~!

[GUIDE] Vendor Creation -- Ascent
    Revoolt23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    working perfect for me ! v ty

Lomandel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have my vendors added, but how do i actually place them in my server, and keep them there? Im still kind of new to all of this. Its my first server ^-^

Effigy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GJ mate, i've seen you on WoW-V. i'm rezip1 there. So +rep if i can purely because your a good LUAScripter.

REMEMBER GUYS! This can go up to 10 items max... the vendor creator isnt the best on wow-v.com so it'd be better to customly add your own items using your Mysql GUI

Blackboy0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answering Q's

Originally Posted by Lomandel View Post
    I have my vendors added, but how do i actually place them in my server, and keep them there? Im still kind of new to all of this. Its my first server ^-^
    Alright, sorry 'bout my absense. I had some things I had to take care of elsewhere. So, Lomandel:

To place them in Server (After you add them into the Database and .serverrestart or .reload creature_Proto & .reload creature_names) you have to:

For MaNGOS: .npc add ENTRYID. The Entry ID is the ##### you put in the "Vendor ID" box when creating your Vendor/Mob.

For Ascent/ArcEmu: .npc spawn ENTRYID. The Entry ID is the ##### you put in the "Vendor ID" box when creating your Vendor/Mob.

And Effigy, thanks mate And yah, I might make some Guides on LuA Scripting here also... If MMOwned needs 'em, I will :P

Jackie Moon's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol a wow-v guide doesn't make him a good LUAscripter. The guide is set up nice but it's ultimately not a good guide.
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Blackboy0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackie Moon, I am one of the best LuA Scripters on WoW-V. Effigy is saying that I am a good LuA Scripter because of what he's seen on WoW-V. Not because of the Guide And how is this not a good Guide? 0.o

poopey178's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey How do i add tier 6 without paying anything or without a symbol